Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airolib-ng database options hlp

Ya , i was thinking more along the lines of, joining 4 or 5 Slax box's together and using it to process my database to free up my shitty laptop. i could dump it on their and forget about it for a wile.

Am not entirely sure on how to accomplish this tho. but am hoping it would be somewhere around 600 - 700 PMK/s witch would be much better that my current 170 PMK on my laptop as it stands.

Quote Originally Posted by jenbo View Post
    Ya , i was thinking more along the lines of, joining 4 or 5 Slax box's together and using it to process my database to free up my shitty laptop. i could dump it on their and forget about it for a wile.

Am not entirely sure on how to accomplish this tho. but am hoping it would be somewhere around 600 - 700 PMK/s witch would be much better that my current 170 PMK on my laptop as it stands.
    Perhaps pureh@te can explain this better, but I do not see pyrit supporting exactly what you propose here. That is to say, I do not think your under-performing laptop could disconnect from the pyrit server(s) while they do their thing. It may be the case, but the devil's in the details.

Also, why not dream big? Getting 600-700 PMK/s is an improvement, but an investment in a modest GTX-260 is currently getting me nearly 10,000 per second. It's understandable that others may not have the kind of money to invest in a purpose-built WPA cracking rig, but there's always craigslist and eBay for some better deals(not plugging them, just saying).

No doubt, pyrit is an amazing tool. If you watch the blog, it seems like at least twice a week the author has added some new tweaks and tricks to really make it zing.

Report back and let us all know how it goes.
    You. Are. Doing. It. Wrong.
    -Gitsnik

10,000 WOW !! thats amazing ! i wish i had thouse speeds, am complaing of my 4GB wordlist taking forever to complie, i bet at that speed it would be done in 20 min if that. If you want i could send you the CAP file for you to proccess ?

Quote Originally Posted by jenbo View Post
    10,000 WOW !! thats amazing ! i wish i had thouse speeds, am complaing of my 4GB wordlist taking forever to complie, i bet at that speed it would be done in 20 min if that. If you want i could send you the CAP file for you to proccess ?
    You're very charming, but no I'm not cracking anything for you.

My point is simply that you can get this speed with not too much cash. Have you looked into it? Find yourself an older gaming rig someone wants to offload, and set yourself up.

And like I said before, 10,000 is a modest number. Check out this link, and you will see that top-flight systems are getting nearly 10X my current performance.

pyrit - Google Code
    You. Are. Doing. It. Wrong.
    -Gitsnik

lol, hey werth a try :-) thanks anyway. ... i'll have to wait for mine to finish @ 170 PMK/s it's all ready bean going for 2 days/nights and only at 10 % grrrrrrrrrrr

need help with this example

in airolib I start to input some password list in to it with 9 ESSID like this:

airolib-ng testdb --import essid ssidlist.txt
    airolib-ng testdb --import passwd /pentest/passwords/wordlists/words-english
    airolib-ng testdb --clean all
    airolib-ng testdb --batch
    airolib-ng testdb --verify all
    airolib-ng testdb --stats

those step for each password list to add
    ok the tricky part is:

what if I whant to add some more ESSID eg. 3 will it star to compute each password against each ESSID? what are the comands?

thanks for your replies and sorry for my English!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12