Hello everyone!

Recently I had installed Backtrack 3 using VMware Workstation. And I have wireless USB adapter WG111v2 Realtek RTL-8187L chipset and I can't get it to work. I have looked like a million posts and web pages about this, but I couldn't find a good tutorial or explanation how to get this USB adapter to work in Backtrack 3. When I plug the adapter the Backtrack detects it, but when I try to configure, it gives me a choise from 5 or 6 drivers and when I choose one of them an error pops out - cannot start wpa_supplicant. And then it seems like the USB adapter is woorkin, but in is not detecting any wireless networks /and that is impossible, because my router is like 2 meters from my laptop/.

Also I have tried to install this diver - Realtek RTL8187L Wireless Driver 1.10 Linux Kernel 2.6. But it seems it's not possible, because I am using a virtual machine and it can't create/find the folders which are required to install the driver. That is how I understand all the errors when I was trying to insall it.

If someone have managed to get this to work please... please tell me how? Or if there is a post or a tutorial that I didn't found please let me know.

Thank you in advance!
Regards!

P.S. Sorry for the bad English