Thread: WPA2 Authentication fail

Just burned his ISO

Default WPA2 Authentication fail

hey guys i cant find anything on WPA2 authentication fails any way i try to connect to my home wireless witch is wpa2 preshared key, it gets to authentication and then stops and doesn't connect to the wireless, but it works perfectly on my mates wpa2 preshared key network,
    also xp,ubuntu 8 and opensuse 11.1 all connect to my home wireless fine
    any possible solutions would be a great help =]

Cheers
    Shadow.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow.exe View Post
    hey guys i cant find anything on WPA2 authentication fails any way i try to connect to my home wireless witch is wpa2 preshared key, it gets to authentication and then stops and doesn't connect to the wireless, but it works perfectly on my mates wpa2 preshared key network,
    also xp,ubuntu 8 and opensuse 11.1 all connect to my home wireless fine
    any possible solutions would be a great help =]

Cheers
    Shadow.exe
    What have you determined via logs and configurations of both the router and the laptop? Are the interfaces configured correctly?
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    What have you determined via logs and configurations of both the router and the laptop? Are the interfaces configured correctly?
    I was having the same problem. I hooked it to a lan connection, after verifying that connections was active, it finally connected to my wpa2 connection. I know it is not a solution, but it may work.