Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samsung NC10

Just burned his ISO PyrO_PrOfessOr's Avatar

Hey.

First up - Shadow, Great post - has made me a lot more interested in getting this netbook, especially now that the prices have come down.

I'm just getting into BT and need a good partner along the way (I've installed it on a crappy old PC but its not great..). The above post says that it wasn't able to de-auth a WPA Client.

Forgive me if this is a really stupid question, but does that mean the wireless card doesn't support packet injection?

Cheers!

Just burned his ISO

apt-get install xbindkeys xblacklight

should be

apt-get install xbindkeys xbacklight

---

Awesome write-up. Everything else worked like a charm.

Anyone else have any breakthroughs with NC10 or N110? My N110 was able to boot from my USB LG DVD writer without the extra USB power cable. That means its USB port power is nice and strong.

Just burned his ISO

think the new bios 11CA should fix some FN-key problems on the samsung nc10, but i havent tried it.

I just installed Backtrack 4 Final through a pendrive on my NC10 and so far it's been hell! I got so excited hwen I read this post, but I seem to be cursed...
    First it wouldn't boot. I had to tweak the parameters on the grub2 entry to make it work, and even then there's hardly anything working when I execute startx. No sound, no wireless, no ethernet... nothing!
    I've installed it twice already. Any ideas what it might be?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12