Thread: Bootinst.bat mising in BT4 preFinal

Just burned his ISO

Default Bootinst.bat mising in BT4 preFinal

When I tried BT4 Beta, I used bootinst.bat to prepare my SD-card for BT. That file is missing on preFinal and it doesn't look the same at all in the boot folder.

Tried to copy the files from Beta to preFinal but that didn't work.
    Please Help!

Just burned his ISO

Greetings all.

I to have this problem.
    I have been trying to Get Backtrack up and running for class tomorrow but the missing bootint File is making this task difficult.

That's because we don't install that way anymore.

Backtrack 4 USB Install - Offensive Security
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

yo pense BrackTrack Pre Final va hacer mejor, pero lamentaablemente no pasa nada, el Beta estaba mejor y funciona mejor, si tendria que escoger me quedo con BETA, por que el otro no funka con los wireless, saber por que a todas te dan como Power de senal -0 y cuando kieres capturar paquetes no captura, y parte te cambia la interfas a mon0, cuando antes wlan0 o wifi0 y ath0, el beta sigue asi, pero el Pre final, ya no es asi, y es mas no caputa paquetes, osea, le falta algo, seguramente algo sean olvidado, ,ate cavelva - tacna - Peru

Just burned his ISO

Hey barry.....

Thats a cool video .... (just to make sure would this work with a 4gb Drive)

i tried the method using the installer but it said i didnt have enough space....

Thanks

LOL, this is the meaning of NOT SEARCHING, lol wont do it for you since I forgot, but search a bit on older posts :P
    :cool:
    Alienware M17x - Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9300
    Dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 280M GPUs
    8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
    Dual 500GB