Thread: WiFi-Link Wireless USB Works Super!

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up WiFi-Link Wireless USB Works Super!

Get it yesterday. Full support BT3 and BT4

Steady chip set using RTL8187L

Also has antena with the USB card, I have a 9dBi antena, works super great for me.

I am tired of using my d-link dwa-140. I didn't figure out how to load the driver in bt3. don't know what to put LINUX_SRC in the driver file.

I think wifi-link have 5dbi, 7dbi and 8dbi available too. their feedback is really good from a chinese forum. even better than Linksys, netgear, dlink, etc.

you can go their website (wifi-link.com) to buy it or amazon and ebay.

good luck!

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up amazing link after all the fuss about chipsets

guys this i very very good after all the fuss about chipsets and stuff i have looked on ebay and there is alot of these so no more worry about chipsets and having to mkod anything on the laptop not that i have tried it tho (compatable) hardware described buit to me this is very promiseing looking have looked at the thing on ebay and reviews and it has come up trumps for all the reviews and stuff i am going to buy one and i will leave my feedback soon on this one no more chipsets to bother about no more fuss drivers scripts ndis wraps nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy days so all you wpa wep crackers have a lokk save some time and be cool laterssssss

Just burned his ISO

i having problem while using D-link DWA140 in bt pre 4...after i type in airodump-ng ,it can't find any wireless connection to perform attack...so anyone here facing the same problem wif this adaptor ?