Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Wordlist Generator [Windows Only]

Have a look at his little program I wrote. well it's really just a function. I wrote it for a program that dose exactly what yours does. but I never got around to finishing it. well I plan to rewrite/finish it in python so that it is cross platform... it creates alternate upper and lower case for the entire word. for example " abc, Abc, ABc, ABC, AbC, aBc, aBC, abC"

the main reason why I wrote this was because I couldn't find a program that would do this. so you might want to use the logic/algorithm in your program.

Just a thought, with programs like this, the more functionality/options the better...

here is a link to the thread. http://forums.remote-exploit.org/pro...tml#post134425

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dissident85 View Post
    Have a look at his little program I wrote. well it's really just a function. I wrote it for a program that dose exactly what yours does. but I never got around to finishing it. well I plan to rewrite/finish it in python so that it is cross platform... it creates alternate upper and lower case for the entire word. for example " abc, Abc, ABc, ABC, AbC, aBc, aBC, abC"

the main reason why I wrote this was because I couldn't find a program that would do this. so you might want to use the logic/algorithm in your program.

Just a thought, with programs like this, the more functionality/options the better...

here is a link to the thread. http://forums.remote-exploit.org/pro...tml#post134425
    *cough* http://forums.remote-exploit.org/pro...pp-others.html *cough*

If you want to look at the recursion I wrote in that, it might help you write your own in python - the principal is the same, albeit the implementation will be a little different in python.
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Good stuff man. I'll give it a try. *Boots up windows* Wtf do I do now? Lmao.. Been to long since I have used windows
    "If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid." - Murphy's Laws of combat, #2

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsnik View Post
    *cough* http://forums.remote-exploit.org/pro...pp-others.html *cough*

If you want to look at the recursion I wrote in that, it might help you write your own in python - the principal is the same, albeit the implementation will be a little different in python.
    wow, i like that program... very close to what i was going to do Thanks for that.. saves me time... although I a append/prepend option would be sweet...

I really like it. Now if you can make it parse only usernames from websites (domains) I think you will really have it nailed. 2˘
    <EeePc 1000HA BT4/W7 USB boot Alfa500 GPS BlueTooth>

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by derv0 View Post
    Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I've enjoyed Backtrack for quite a while, and I've never contributed anything, so I thought I'd give something back:

LST 0.6.1 beta - Password List Generator

Tested on Vista -- I have been told it works on XP
    No Linux support -- sorry guys!

Features:
    - Prepend/Append passwords together [mutate].
    - First letter Uppercase, all lowercase, all uppercase.
    - Do not add passwords of certain length [min/max length]
    - - Ability to truncate [cut off] or 'fill' [repeat password] to fit length
    - Split files at certain size [good since aircrack-ng gets iffy around 2GB].
    - Full password list generator [all possible letters, numbers, symbols, etc]
    - - Tells you how large the password list will be [i.e. HUGE]
    - Web-based generator:
    - - Grabs text from website
    - - spiders through to all other websites [optional]
    - - spider but stay within the site's domain [also optional]
    - - won't grab HTML text, only content
    -Telephone Number Prefix Finder:
    - - Enter your city and it will find all areacodes & prefixes in your area.
    - - ** Just add the last 4 digits to these prefixes and you've got a list of every phone number in your area! **

I have a screenshot, but I haven't made 15 posts or more (so I'm not allowed to link to urls).
    I might be bending the rules a bit, but:

imgur[dot]com/EMkS6.png

Note: I was heavily influenced by shamenvirtuels interfaces.

I needed a program that did these things. I know that wyd does a lot of this and there was another program posted on the forum that does some of these options, but this is an all-in-one generator for Windows.
    It has worked very well for me and I wanted to share.

I'd love to just link you guys to the program, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post URL's until I've made 15 posts or more.

Let me know if you guys are interested!

P.S. I apologize if I'm breaking the forum's rules by posting links to pictures, or because I'm posting a windows-only program. I don't know of any other place on the net where people would appreciate the program like I have. Sorry!
    where can i get a copy of LST 0.6.1 beta from

Default Wow, what a response!

I hadn't checked on this board in a while; I'm very happy that many people have been able to find LST 0.6.1 useful!

While I was away, I worked on a new project called "L517".

It's another list-generator, but with way more options (and a prettier interface).

It uses a lot of memory (runs fine on my 8GB RAM desktop), but it's extremely stable and accurate.

The homepage for L517 is:

code.google.com/p/l517

The newest version (v0.8) is available in the Downloads section.

Feel free to try this out!
    Also, thanks for all of the feedback!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12