Thread: Is this wireless USB adapter comptable?

Just burned his ISO

Default Is this wireless USB adapter comptable?

AZiO AWU254 IEEE 802.11b/g USB 2.0 802.11g 54Mbps Wireless Pen Adapter Up to 54Mbps Data Rates 64/128-Bit WEP read some reviews and people said it works good with linux but I'm just making sure.

you can find all compatible devices @ HCL:Wireless - Offensive-security.com

Just burned his ISO

I'm not trying to start a war here but the link you supplied is a bit outdated. I have an USB-adapter that works like a charm and it's not even in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    I'm not trying to start a war here but the link you supplied is a bit outdated. I have an USB-adapter that works like a charm and it's not even in the list.
    Well it is only as up to date as the community keeps it.

That means if you know of working hardware then YOU should update the information to help in keeping it up to date.

After all ... that is the very purpose of a wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post

That means if you know of working hardware then YOU should update the information to help in keeping it up to date.

howdy,

I am honestly curious how the BT wiki works... (maybe you can help identify -- sorry in advance for being a little OT from the thread) reading the first sentence on the wiki that was linked ::
    This wiki is going to be officially retired. We will keep it online for reference. Our new wiki can be found at http://wiki.remote-exploit.org.
    which brings me to my question :: which wiki ( Offensive Security Training - BackTrack Wiki -OR- https://wiki.remote-exploit.org/backtrack ) is the active, community editable wiki? or is my question wrong, should it be pointed out that 1 is community editable, and the other is BT staff/member editable? I ask as I don't see a link on the most recent wiki to create an account, nor edit content... yet going to the older/"retired" wiki it appears one is required to login with -- user = backtrack - pass = remoteexploit -- and yr then able to edit content there... that user/pass combo doesn't work for the most recent wiki

please forgive my ignorance... I just haven't seen a page around remote-exploit.org that explains this?
    'see the fnords!'

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post

I just recently (yesterday) joined the forum (and am a noob regarding forums and wikis)but i will check that up.

Just burned his ISO

Yes it does work well with bt3 and bt4 beta as well as bt4 pre, I own one of these.