Thread: Chinese Scammer in Japan-Admin take a Look

Just burned his ISO

Angry Chinese Scammer in Japan-Admin take a Look

First Hi to all people here..im a big fan of BT since day 1..

i register to this forum to Report something Irritating and Annoying to me...

i was on Akihabara Yesterday.. and im looking for some stuff i need.. then i saw a guy on the street He's a chinese not a Japanese.. He is selling some WIFI stuff..most of them are from china... and im very suprised when i saw He is Selling a BackTrack CD for 2000 yen... i think this is not fair...this stuff is for free.. He is robbing the developer of Backtrack... i think this man need to takedown urgently... Every saturday he is showing some demonstration to people walking down the street..Im willing to help if u think im right...

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Default Re: Chinese Scammer in Japan-Admin take a Look

Quote Originally Posted by risingsun View Post
    First Hi to all people here..im a big fan of BT since day 1..

i register to this forum to Report something Irritating and Annoying to me...

i was on Akihabara Yesterday.. and im looking for some stuff i need.. then i saw a guy on the street He's a chinese not a Japanese.. He is selling some WIFI stuff..most of them are from china... and im very suprised when i saw He is Selling a BackTrack CD for 2000 yen... i think this is not fair...this stuff is for free.. He is robbing the developer of Backtrack... i think this man need to takedown urgently... Every saturday he is showing some demonstration to people walking down the street..Im willing to help if u think im right...

You are not the first to report something like this. There really is not much that can be done about it. Furthermore there is really no need to try to be some sort of Open source software vigilante.