Thread: goog-mail.py

Hybrid View

Default goog-mail.py

Hi, I was looking in BT4 for the google email harvesting script and it doesn't seem to be there I found a copy of the script online nano'd it to the location I want, had to fix some indentation errors etc and finally carried out the <b> to <em> modification that was required on BT3. Now that I have done all that is starts up without error and appears to be working fine except it will not throw out a single e-mail address. I definately have internet connection that is working fine for any other task I can think of.
    can anyone give advice pls?
    thx

PS this is the first fault I have had since setting up BT4 on VMWARE it really is a huge leap forward from BT3 the apt-get and other "ubuntu style" features really make it faster and easier to use GREAT JOB on it!

Well I had similar experiences with gooscan. I tried it, i liked it, but I always thought its kind of broken. First I wanted to just modify the c code, but after a while i decided to recode it in java and make it better (at least for my purposes)

Maybe you should concerne to analyse the code and fix it? I don't think there are a lot of people here who use the goog-mail.py
    Auswaertsspiel

Good friend of the forums williamc's Avatar

Hey floyd, any chance of you releasing your java version?

William

already done

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/pro...7-gooscan.html

would be great if you could test it... I'm still working on it

sorry for thread hijacking
    Auswaertsspiel

Just burned his ISO

I'am also love this scripts, but this's not contain in BT4, only BT3. any quick update for this scripts except to copy it from BT3 ?