Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backtrack Tutorial Series

Smile Backtrack Tutorial Series (Updated on 6-Jul-2009)

Hi everybody
    I bet that nobody knows me here
    I've been using Auditor/iWhax/Backtrack for 4 years now
    I used it mainly for penetrating WEP protected networks
    Recently, I've decided to learn every single tool found there on my own
    I think that the best method for mastering something is TEACHING what you have learned
    That's why I'll start making a complete series which contains videos and a periodically updated manual

Enjoy!!

Backtrack Series - 1: Cracking WEP Protection Using Deauthentication and ARP Packets Injection

Backtrack Series - 2: Cracking Clientless WEP Protected Network Using ARP Packet Replay

Backtrack Series - 3: Cracking Clientless WEP Protected Network Using Chop Chop Attack

Backtrack Series - 4: Cracking Clientless WEP Protected Network Using Fragmentation Attack

Backtrack Series - 5: Cracking WPA Protected Network Using ASCII Dictionary Attack

Backtrack Series - 6: Cracking WPA Protected Network Using Precomputed WPA Keys Database Attack

Backtrack Series - 7: Cracking AP-less WEP Protected Network Using Hirte Attack (Fragmentation Attack)

Backtrack Series - 8: Cracking AP-less WEP Protected Network Using Caffe Latte

Backtrack Series - 9: Cracking AP-less WPA Protected Network Using Rogue AP

Backtrack Series - 10: MITM Attack With Rogue AP Using Airolib-NG & Ettercap-NG ---> Discussion and attachments thread

Backtrack Series - 11: Retrieving Forum Passwords Using MITM + Rcrack ---> Discussion and attachments thread

Backtrack Series - 12: Session Hijacking for Secure Websites ---> Discussion and attachments thread

Quote Originally Posted by fifo_thekid View Post
    I think that the best method for mastering something is TEACHING what you have learned
    Agreed 100% .. nice little collection you have there, xploitz stuff is a little outdated. Wish i would have found these when i first started woulda saved me hours and hours of searching ... but thats half the fun right .. right?
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.

You know that people do hacking either for stealing money or for fun
    You know if you are doing it for fun then it shouldn't be a straight forward thing

Quote Originally Posted by fifo_thekid View Post
    You know that people do hacking either for stealing money or for fun
    You know if you are doing it for fun then it shouldn't be a straight forward thing
    I don't agree with this one. You can see a thing from many different angle. For example, you can spend days after days to just open a bottle of milk, then the fun begins (drinking the whole in one go). Or I would prefer to open it in 2 mins & spend few hours to make some delicious sweetie things from the milk and then enjoy it. Sorry, if it doesn't make any sense. I'm trying to say that cracking WEP/WPA is just beginning of the so called hacking, there are lots of other fun ahead. So, why someone should sit for 2 months just to figure out how to crack WEP. Instead of s/he can start more upper level education (like programming)........
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

So, why someone should sit for 2 months just to figure out how to crack WEP. Instead of s/he can start more upper level education (like programming)........
    Lol
    I have an answer for this question
    But, I'll be banned if I talk about it
    Plus, I've been programming for at least 6 years, and I have 4 certificates until now and there are more to come

Sharing is caring!
    Thanks for the collection!
    I personally hadn't done any AP-Less stuff, now I might give it a try!
    *I learn best by following someone elses, then messing about with options after!*
    ~ Have you, g0tmi1k? ~
    :rolleyes: <(^^,)> :p d[-_^]b (= =D-->--< :eek:

You're welcome
    Stay tuned for more videos

Please!
    I find videos a great method of learning, so do keep them coming!

~g0tmi1k
    ~ Have you, g0tmi1k? ~
    :rolleyes: <(^^,)> :p d[-_^]b (= =D-->--< :eek:

thnx m8 for sharing i will check it all

_jond

Good stuff. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast