Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: aircrack-ng-cuda + WPA(2)-PSK hacking with backtrack 4beta

Quote Originally Posted by Zermelo View Post
    EDIT: Did a complete reinstallation of 64bit Intrepid, installed latest cuda drivers without any problems, installed pyrit, and test benchmarks, ~19500 hashs/s. Installed aircrack-ng with cuda support and I still get the same performance figures. So, it was not a driver issue. For whatever reason with the 295 GTX, there still needs to be a lot of optimization.
    yo Zermelo, I am curious if by chance you've tried and had any success in higer performance with aircrack-ng-cuda using the command-line switch "-p 4"??

as I mentioned earlier I have 2x GPUs, and a quad-core CPU Q6600 -- according to the README.CUDA file from aircrack-ng-cuda it says something to the effect that "-p 1" will run on GPU (what happens if you have 2x GPUs or in yr case = 2x GPUs on the same PCI-E slot), and supposedly any # higher then 1 will run on CPU... for me, I nearly DOUBLE my keys per second with "-p 4", I just know this can't be a near 2x increase from plainly using my CPU cores?#!!

give `er a shot, and lemme know what u get! btw, thats pretty schweeet #'s in pyrit! w00t
    'see the fnords!'

Just burned his ISO

Hi
    I get this error on compile
    /bin/nvcc --compiler-options -fno-strict-aliasing --host-compilation=C -I. -I/include -DUNIX -maxrregcount 12 -o cudacrypto.o -c cudacrypto.cu
    sh: nvopencc: command not found
    make[1]: *** [cudacrypto.o] Error 255
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/cuda2/aircrack-ng-cuda/src'
    make: *** [all] Error 2
    bash-3.1#

Just burned his ISO

once i get things straight on my new computer i'll be joining this project. I'm curious will this work with older xp machines? I see alot of quad and dual core gpus.

If at first you don't succeed, keep sucking until you do suck seed. --Curly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12