Thread: wireless network doesnt show all....

Just burned his ISO

Default wireless network doesnt show all....

hi, pretty recantly began to fiffle with backtrack 3 and 4 (Vmware). I've now encountered a problem, when i use airodump-ng all wireless networks that it should be detecting doesnt show. Outside Vmware my computer detects alot of other wireless networks. The problem first arose after i first began to run backtrack 4 on VMware, before that my backtrack 3 setup worked like it should and detected all wireless networks that it should, but now it have the same problem, only detecting 1 or 2 diffrent wnetworks

have anyone else encountered this problem and perhaps have a sulotion? anyway hope you could understand anything from what i wrote xD im not the best tech-talker

refer to this
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/new...ease-read.html
    and please search next time before you post and give more detail in your posts, such as wifi card and what not related to the problem. as this is your first post i will also suggest reading up on the rules. thnks.
    Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs down sick n tireddd !!

I dunno why people doesnt reply this post properly ... i think all these profesinal seems to be having no clue .. damnt !!!

Well, maybe you should just say nothing, if you have no clue and there is no need to acting up.

Also proper spelling helps to understand better on what you wrote.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Quote Originally Posted by bhathi View Post
    I dunno why people doesnt reply this post properly ... i think all these profesinal seems to be having no clue .. damnt !!!
    have no clue? did u even try to read the post above you. before you go ahead and insult the intelligence of the tonnes of people that are willing to help, i suggest you take a look at yourself and your own stupidity. thanks.
    Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...

Just burned his ISO

Hello! I have tried vmware with the Alfa N wireless USB and when I typed in iwconfig, it did not show or detect my Alfa. This is peculiar as it did detect my network if I used the Backtrack 3 CD but due to compatability issue, I like to get this vmware working. I am a newbie to this forum so if I have posted this in the wrong thread or if this answer has been posted elsewhere, then I do apologize but any assistance would be appreciated. Cheers!

If you are new to this forum you need to consider one thing: Someone else might have had this problem already.
    One of the members created a customized search-engine:
    BackTrack Support Search Engine

There you can probably find all you need.