Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I change the forum display colors back

Default How do I change the forum display colors back

I am too old to read red on black displays. Can someone please tell me how to revert the forum display back to the old fashioned white/blue/black display?

Many thanks.

A

Waaaaaaay down on the bottom left of the forum page.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

At the very bottom of the page you can select "Blackrazor Fire Wide" as the forums theme. Should be possible to make it the default in your profile as well.

Phew!!! Seems that I got my very old friend back....... I was strugling with the new red look..... Thanks to the person (is it muts?) for leaving the option to select style.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

Talking thanks

thanks for the info....i missed that bottom left set of choices

but, i am still too damn old to see gray on black either....lol. there must be a whole lot of young whipersnappers on this forum

i hope the old old white and blue format is brought back.

until then, i have to put my eyeballs two inches from the screen.

A

Well if you're using firefox you can go to View, Page Style, No Page Style. Though it looks really funny that way.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Well if you're using firefox you can go to View, Page Style, No Page Style. Though it looks really funny that way.
    Or, to keep the basic layout unaltered, go to tools, options, content (tab), colours (under fonts & colours) - untick left 2 boxes and select your favorite background & font color.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

thanks....the firefox approach works for me...just have to get used to the format. many thanks for the suggestion.

A

Did you notice that the "Original Default" is added in the list at the bottom left corner....... this may be your old old view.

Hmmm why dont i see the one we just switched from?

Just the plane blue vb one, the new one, some orange thingy, and the other new one.

=[ i miss the old one it was so easy to see what topics you posted in and which ones where new.
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast