Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crazy future client WEP attack idea

Default Re: Crazy future client WEP attack idea

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    I make a tutorial, you guys complain, I try input my ideas to the backtrack community, you complain some more.
    you can delete my account, I'm done here.
    and even though you might think you're 'the man' in here, in real life, your nothing but a bunch of nerds with no life.
    I've got a house, some money saved up, and a steady girlfriend, so you can shove your backtrack where the sun doesn't shine.
    You really dont take criticism very well do you? Heres a tip: If you are not willing to hear criticism, dont ask for peoples opinion. Because you got just what you asked for - peoples comments on your idea.

And what did you do once you got what you requested? You immediately started complaining about how you are just a misunderstood visionary with an idea that we would all think is fantastic if only we could grasp the full extent of your brilliance (at least thats the impression that I got after reading some of your responses). Well you're not the first person to think this about themselves, in fact many of us here may have felt this way at some point in the past, however a lot of us have been able to deal with the moment where reality intrudes on our grandiose opinion of ourselves a little better than you have. By not publicly insulting people who spent their time responding to us for example.

And finally you conclude with the typical "You think you're so great, but you're really just a bunch of computer nerds" insult. Never heard that one before. Even your "burns" arent unique or interesting.

We dont need forum members who erupt into childish tantrums when things dont go their way. Go elsewhere until you learn to behave like an adult.
    Last edited by lupin; 03-05-2010 at 10:09 AM.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    You really dont take criticism very well do you? Heres a tip: If you are not willing to hear criticism, dont ask for peoples opinion. Because you got just what you asked for - peoples comments on your idea.
    Or as I have been known to tell my wife, "If you want your opinion in a deeper voice just say so, otherwise you get my opinion."

And what did you do once you got what you requested? You immediately started complaining about how you are just a misunderstood visionary with an idea that we would all think is fantastic if only we could grasp the full extent of your brilliance (at least thats the impression that I got after reading some of your responses).
    I thought of Tesla, Galileo,Copernicus when I read the above from the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel.Amael View Post
    I thought of Tesla, Galileo,Copernicus when I read the above from the OP.
    Geniuses all, with ideas too revolutionary for their time. If only they could have described with simple words the visions they had in their minds!!! Us mere mortals cannot comprehend...
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

I make a tutorial, you guys complain, I try input my ideas to the backtrack community, you complain some more.
    and even though you might think you're 'the man' in here, in real life, your nothing but a bunch of nerds with no life.
    I've got a house, some money saved up, and a steady girlfriend, so you can shove your backtrack where the sun doesn't shine.
    Wow you have managed to do what millions the world over have done before you, just like your wep idea. Nothing new here.
    I mean you want some sort of recognition for getting a girlfriend and saving money?
    Again if you want to contribute by all means do so, but remember you have a tough audience to contend with. This is the same as not being able to boil water and trying to land a job at a 5 star restaurant as a cook. If criticism is something you can't take then you have a lot more about life to learn then what we can provide here. I know it seems as though you are a "victim of the mean old internet people", but in reality we could care less about your personal life. We care about the quality of material you are wanting to present here.
    If you can't accept that then again we can't help you. However if you want to better what it is you post then by all means ask anyone who regularly contributes here and I am sure they will provide tips, tricks and or explanations to help guide you.
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 03-05-2010 at 10:46 AM.

Just burned his ISO

Post Re: Crazy future client WEP attack idea

I do take criticism without any problems, but with respect for each other.
    I'm always friendly, I always tried to help, and yet everytime I posted something, it wasn't good enough.
    I'm sorry I'm not a super-nerd who knows it all.
    Like with my tutorial, it took me over 2 hours to type that, since I'm not the fastest typer.
    again, it wasn't good enough, you couldn't even appreciate the effort I made, and that my goal was only to HELP other people.
    it wasn't the best tutorial, but anyone could've understood it.
    so I told purehate it wasn't my day, and I didn't feel like editing it at the moment.
    he took it down.
    if you must know, exactly one year ago, my father died in a car-accident, that's why.
    I do have a certain amount of respect for you guys, and for your work.
    and yes, I do like working with backtrack.
    I said that about my house/money/girlfriend because I'm not somebody who's always behind his pc.
    but yesterday, enough was enough.
    I might come back in a few weeks, different name, email, IP, and personality, 'cause I'm in need of a fresh start.
    thanks,

David himself

Please, I have multiple cars, my own home, a couple of business, a wife and a family. On top of all that, on a daily basis my 8 year old grandson shows more maturity than you did in that post.

Whatever you say.
    I may not be the best best or the smartest in here, but I'm not a retard either.
    I would not post this, if it were useless.
    I've got great insign in things, and in life in general.
    this isn't a new attack or something, it would just be a good upgrade, for the last time, making life easier. isn't that want all human kind wants? :s
    none of the current tools can do what I explained.
    lots of people would appreciate this, I'm sure.
    it really is a pity I cannot code it, then you'd see how 'useless' it really is.
    and I'm not just sucking all this out of my thumb, I've tested it, manually, but it would be nice if it did the same in auto-pilot. what part about this don't you understand?

thanks
    No one called you a retard, but no one is convinced of your alleged brilliance either. It doesn't matter that none of the current tools can do what you explained, that doesn't make the action any more useful.

I do understand it, and still think its useless. Let me ask you this: Why do you think this is so useful? Sum it up in 25 words or less.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

With this post I'd like to motion for thread closure.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

+1
    Thorn has spoken, and IMHO that means it can be closed.
    You. Are. Doing. It. Wrong.
    -Gitsnik

Quote Originally Posted by lucifi View Post
    I do take criticism without any problems, but with respect for each other.
    Respect, Why in the world should I or anyone else here respect you?
    Let me help you out one last time since I really want to be the nice guy. However I will say you are starting to seriously piss me off. That rarely happens especially on a forum.
    First No one cares where you came from, where you are going and or why. They only thing anyone here is going to care about (at least at this stage) is are you going to produce anything useful to the Penetration testing/ Computer security community. So far your posts are akin to spam. So if you want some one to respect you first you will need to give respect. You came here for whatever reason and asked a bunch of Penetration testing/ Computer security professionals and hobbyists their opinion on your idea. Second no one knows you and since that is the case no one owes you (anything). So again if you want someone to respect you and or your work then you should take criticism as it is. If that bothers or hurts you again that is something beyond the scope and purpose of this forum.
    I'm always friendly, I always tried to help, and yet everytime I posted something, it wasn't good enough.
    I'm sorry I'm not a super-nerd who knows it all.
    No one accused you of not being friendly, or not trying to help. Both of your threads will be closed as of this posting so that they are preserved for posterity or until they get deleted.
    Now as for the super-nerd well nerds are in now, so really that wasn't even necessary. Furthermore I am a noob just like you, it just so happens I got an abundant amount of common sense, with the added ability to use google.
    Like with my tutorial, it took me over 2 hours to type that, since I'm not the fastest typer.
    again, it wasn't good enough, you couldn't even appreciate the effort I made, and that my goal was only to HELP other people.
    it wasn't the best tutorial, but anyone could've understood it.
    Great it took you two hours to make a tutorial. The old adage is "If I had 4 hours to chop down a tree, I would spend the first 3 sharpening the axe." Now put simply, if you can't at least bother to get rid of the spelling and obvious grammar errors then again, not only are people not going to take you very serious, but people are not going to respect you. Hell man I have spent two hours polishing boots just to go out in the mud and get them dirty. This forum is probably not going anywhere anytime soon, so if it takes a couple of weeks for you to run a spell check (which is pretty much standard on all browsers) or make some revisions, then so be it.
    so I told purehate it wasn't my day, and I didn't feel like editing it at the moment.
    he took it down.
    Actually it was taken down since one of the key developers of BT felt is was not to the standards set for this community. I am sure there are tons of skid-stain websites that would love to have more tutorials on cracking an old, outdated, broken technology. Frankly I personally don't see the need to reinvent the wheel. Much like many of the other contributing members here.
    if you must know, exactly one year ago, my father died in a car-accident, that's why.
    First as a human Sorry that your father died. Second as a stranger I don't care. I didn't know him or you, neither does anyone else here, so in reality that is just a poor excuse. If this is having some sort of overwhelming impact on your life ( I can only imagine) then maybe writing tutorials for this community is not the best thing for you to do right now. Not saying you can't do it, but maybe not right now.

I do have a certain amount of respect for you guys, and for your work.
    and yes, I do like working with backtrack.
    Then take the criticism that when some one((and not just me, heck forget my post all together) tells you that your posts thoughts or ideas don't make much sense)) for what it is worth.
    I said that about my house/money/girlfriend because I'm not somebody who's always behind his pc.
    but yesterday, enough was enough.
    Great and neither am I while I do get the pleasureof sitting in front of a computer for a large part of the day, I like many others here have a job, wife and children. Everything I have learned about BT, I have done by reading. Not just here either.
    I might come back in a few weeks, different name, email, IP, and personality, 'cause I'm in need of a fresh start.
    thanks,
    As was stated (amongst the moderators) in private on this matter, I for one will not be deleting your account (unless you directly violate our forum rules). I can't change your poor attitude but I can limit your ability to express it here. I will however as stated above close this thread since it has run its course. Furthermore there is no reason to try and come back with all the above since in reality we will easily spot not only that but the aforementioned attitude as well, and honestly no one really wants to bother with it. So do us and yourself a favor and get rid of it. Take some time to read both here and our old forums at remote-exploit. We have done everything in our power to help you figure out what a decent post should look like. While none of us are perfect. Most of us pay strict attention to detail. Especially when it concerns an area we have an interest in.

Archangel.Amael himself.

I too have a job, a family, my own house (even though I am currently in the basement). I guess that still makes us all nerds with no life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123