Thread: hi everyone

Just burned his ISO

Default hi everyone

hi everyone, not a linux or a backtrack noob as i can bimble my way round both with reasonable success, not that i have tried anything too advanced yet.

been reading these forums for a few months now and have a few quick questions which i will put in the relevent place k

Developer

The next time you make a useless post I will remove your posting privileges

Shouldn't this be closed, moved or is it open for flamez?
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Just burned his ISO

i know this is old but i have to ask...

useless post.?

i apologise for having the decency to introduce myself as is the norm when joining a new forum.

if your after some powertrip, then do as you please.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by davemak View Post
    i know this is old but i have to ask...

useless post.?

i apologise for having the decency to introduce myself as is the norm when joining a new forum.

if your after some powertrip, then do as you please.
    Maybe you should have read the announcements and the rules as is even more customary when joining a new forum.

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/ann...asant-one.html

7. The ‘I’m new post’ (source for #7, 6 and 5: aFR @ NetStumbler.org Forums)

It is good to be eager to integrate into the forums and make your presence known. The best way to do this is by making an intelligent first post, asking an intelligent question, or contributing a meaningful comment to a conversation. Nothing is more annoying than reading a post that says ‘Hi, I’m new here, Ok. Bye’. ‘I’m new’ posts are generally not received well by forum users, and it’s an easy way to get on everyone’s bad side on your first post.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

oops, sorry everyone, i am a horses arse.

glue anybody?

LiKe OMG Im NEW hEreEE

I just w@nted To saY HI!!! to evry1

B4ckTr@ck is Sooooo Awsome I'm Totly a l33t H4X0r now cuz i Can H4ck My nebors Wep key ... LOL OMG!!!

I @lso w4antd to Know wuts The quiCkest Way to Get B&?
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.

This thread is out of hand.
    Someone didn't read the rules, was shown his error. End of story.
    This forum needs to become less spiteful and cruel, and start representing the true spirit of backtrack.
    Don't get me wrong, wrong doers should be put in place. But theres a nice way to do everything.