Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WPA Cracking & Wordlist IDEA

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    I have actually already done this. I have a dedicated 4u rack computer which runs a quad core and has 3 nvidia 295 gtx cards. I get 58,000 -59,000 psk/second using pyrit.
    Heres some pics of the web interface if you are interested.
    h**p://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8864/kracker1.jpg
    h**p://img9.imageshack.us/img9/376/kracker2.jpg
    /me drool....
    daaaaaaaamn... all I can say is bravo, B-R-A-V-O!!!
    --- hello new best friend ---

If you need any more info on how to make your own let me know and I'll try to explain it to you.
    i would LOVE to see a howto(?) on such a setup, and maybe if yr kind the code for yr schweet looking web interface yr using for pyrit, et all!
    I followed yr "pyrit CUDA nvidia Tutorial + Nvidia overclock instructions", and was quite impressed with things... I notice you said
    I don't create tables though
    I am wondering what you meant by that... I didn't know you could get away with no tables (all i really know about the CUDA tool pyrit was yr tutorial) -- i.e. are you meaning one could flat out NOT do the batch process part? what are the time penalties? i know u got a fast box n all, but compared to doing the "tables" and not, what are u seeing for crack times? i.e. how long does it take to crack with tables, and without??
    Code:
    python pyrit.py batchprocess
    just wanted to throw out there that I am a huge fan (re: pureh@te)... thanks for everything you do!!
    - peace out -
    fnord0

Just burned his ISO

Default I agree ( pureh@te )

i agree pureh@te says , he gets 58 k password per secont with GTX ,TESLA must be more than 4 times faster than gtx and each rack s1070 got 2 x960 core gpu mean is speed will be double. and if we get multiple computers wpa web cracking will be so easy and also we need to work on wordlist some of passwd combination must to be analyze and must to be low priority. i am thinking we can develop this project under limited GPL license but need money for developing and there is tons of people trying to wpa cracking all over the world its must to have some limitation amean under 10 or 9.. wpa passwords cracker free if it not found on the list mean is its password got more than 10 charcters and we can charge small amount of money for crack this because we will need money for developing system with out money we cant do anything or we need to find sponsor for this project this is also easy project all we need equipments.

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by modacompany View Post
    he gets 58 k password per secont with GTX ,TESLA must be more than 4 times faster than gtx

First of all, be specific with your figures, "more than 4 times faster" could be anywhere from 5 times faster to 20 times faster.

I'm gonna assume the figure you mean is about 5. So now use a calculator:

5 times 58000 is 290000 keys per second.

and each rack s1070 got 2 x960 core gpu mean is speed will be double.

Mr Calculator gives me 580000 keys per second.

and if we get multiple computers wpa web cracking will be so easy

OK, let's say 10 computers. Now we're at 5 800 000 keys per second.

I'm gonna be extremely generous to you here, and say that the password is exactly 8 characters long, and it only uses the 95 printable characters of ASCII.

Here's the C code for it:

Code:
    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <gmp.h>

void CalcAmountPasswords(mpz_t total,unsigned min,
                                         unsigned const max,
                                         unsigned const radix)
    {
        mpz_t temp; mpz_init(temp);

mpz_set_ui(total,0);

for ( ; min <= max; ++min)
        {
            mpz_ui_pow_ui(temp,radix,min);
            mpz_add(total,total,temp);
        }

mpz_clear(temp);
    }

int main(void)
    {
        char buf[1024];

mpz_t total; mpz_init(total);

CalcAmountPasswords(total,8,8,95);
        mpz_get_str(buf,10,total);
        printf("Total amount of keys = %s\n\n",buf);

mpz_cdiv_q_ui(total,total,5800000lu);
        printf("Cracking at 1000000 k/s, so that's %s seconds\n\n",buf);

mpz_cdiv_q_ui(total,total,60ul * 60 * 24 * 365);
        printf("In years, that's %s years\n\n",buf);

mpz_clear(total);

return 0;
    }
    And here's the output:

Code:
    Total amount of keys = 6634204312890625

Cracking at 1000000 k/s, so that's 1143828330 seconds

In years, that's 37 years
    There you go: 37 years to crack an 8-character-long password that only uses the 95 printable characters of ASCII. I dunno if I'm gonna be alive in 37 years.
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Okay Virchanza my old buddy, what about the Road Runner super computer
    peak performance of wait for it a 1.7 thousand trillion calculations per second
    is there any way of estimating its pk per second capabilities.
    If the work around isnt found soon, enter the age of neural networks and thats when things will become really sticky
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by killadaninja View Post
    Okay Virchanza my old buddy, what about the Road Runner super computer
    peak performance of wait for it a 1.7 thousand trillion calculations per second
    is there any way of estimating its pk per second capabilities.

I dunno of any such equation, but I do know that a figure like MIPS (Instructions per second - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) or FLOPS (FLOPS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) is gonna be way way way higher than the actual WPA key cracking speed.

Think about it this way, how many times faster do you think Road Runner is than a normal PC? If it were a thousand times faster, it would bring the cracking time from trillions of years to billions of years (for a 15-character-long password).

Another thing to note, is that if your WPA password is 63 characters long or so, then it will take an amount of years that I can't even express with English words (see the first post in this thread for the actual figure, you literally have to use a horizontal scrollbar to read it all).
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Developer

Also modacompany is extremely confused about the tesla nvidia rack units.

The S10760 Which is the top of the line unit is simply 4 295 GTX card placed in a rack unit. The only real difference is that they were specially made for CUDA development projects. The code for cracking WPA is relativly simple so you would see no benifift what so ever between 4 295 gtx cards and a S1070 except about 8,000 dollars in price. There are most likely all sorts of other differences howver with wpa you would never need any off them. modacompany, I assure you I have fully researched this stuff before I built my project. I'm not sure if its the poor language barrier or some thing else but you do not seem to be getting what we are saying. Anyway Just to give you a clue, I allow my wpa cracker a 3 million password list which takes about 1 hour. If that doesn't crack the password I consider it fairly secure.

Just burned his ISO

Default time calculation

guys i got some language proplem you know i cant explain very vell but i can tell you dont stack with time calculation all i can say everything possible i watch in discovery channel also video available on youtube millitary supercomputer (almost 10 years old technology) doing brute force attact to secret key with regular computer this process takes around 10 years but less than a secont its breaks the code . after 10 years amean now 10 x tesla s1070 server almost we talking about 960*20 unit =19200 core ITS MUST TO BE MORE POWER FULL THAN 10 years ago world fastest computer. if its not i am sure if i add another 10 tesla computer will be. you guys thing code breaking wpa or hash cracking so hard ? i dont think so i crack many hases and wpa password with out superscomputer and i can say i will develop this system soon and i will prove not only you whole world this cracking can made less than 5 min. i trust nvidia tesla and just wait for real research i will order one tesla server this week than after test result i will tell you exactly result and how many computer we will need.

Developer

Ok so you are going to order a 10,000 dollar rack system. Cool. We will be awaiting your results. At the most 1 S1070 will do (I'm being generous here) 100,000 PSK/second so you guys can do the math but acording to the brute force calculator...

Online Password Calculator

A 8 char password in full ascii doing 1 million passwords per second which would be at least 10 tesla rack servers (In reality more like 15 since 80,000 psk/s is more realistic) at a cost of 100,000 dollars would still take 231929 years.

10,000,0000 passwords per second would be 23193 years

So that will be 100 tesla servers at 10,000 apiece.

No granted I did not take the time to do the math however I'm pretty sure Im close.
    So to recap for 1 million dollars you can have a rack server system that will bruteforce WPA in 23193 years.

Ok so you are going to order a 10,000 dollar rack system. Cool. We will be awaiting your results. At the most 1 S1070 will do (I'm being generous here) 100,000 PSK/second so you guys can do the math but acording to the brute force calculator...

Online Password Calculator

A 8 char password in full ascii doing 1 million passwords per second which would be at least 10 tesla rack servers (In reality more like 15 since 80,000 psk/s is more realistic) at a cost of 100,000 dollars would still take 231929 years.

10,000,0000 passwords per second would be 23193 years

So that will be 100 tesla servers at 10,000 apiece.

No granted I did not take the time to do the math however I'm pretty sure Im close.
    So to recap for 1 million dollars you can have a rack server system that will bruteforce WPA in 23193 years.
    That's all!!?? Well hell, let me open up my wallet.... Eh, nevermind.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

Default i will get 2 tesla

i have some web project than i need this tesla computer i will order 2 tesla server on thisd week i got very very good credit you cant imagine. and if you wanna help at this moment you can find out if i create A 8 char password in full ascii wordlist i need to calculate the size , any one know

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast