Thread: Backtrack3...wont load from disc

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation Backtrack3...wont load from disc

I want to install it but i can get it past the command screen, cuz it say something about something it missing

That is really descriptive.. just do this, this and this.......
    Dude, give us some more information.... what error msg are you getting etc.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tokyolight View Post
    I want to install it but i can get it past the command screen, cuz it say something about something it missing
    Well that was helpful.
    Here's a tutorial
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Good friend of the forums

don't listen to these douchebags.
    The solution is really simple, in fact. So many people had the same problem, and it's really easy to overcome.
    So as soon as you get to the command screen, you take the something that it says, then see what it's missing, open the google something and just paste it there. Then google will return some solutions on some things, that sometimes are the same missing things that you're missing, and in most cases the thing that is missing will be fixed if you follow these things that google gives you on the things you gave it that you were missing.

Quote Originally Posted by xorred View Post
    don't listen to these douchebags.
    The solution is really simple, in fact. So many people had the same problem, and it's really easy to overcome.
    So as soon as you get to the command screen, you take the something that it says, then see what it's missing, open the google something and just paste it there. Then google will return some solutions on some things, that sometimes are the same missing things that you're missing, and in most cases the thing that is missing will be fixed if you follow these things that google gives you on the things you gave it that you were missing.
    Who pissed in your Wheaties today?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69