Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need WPA Password List.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Nah, true BoFH style would be to show up at the guys door with a van, bucket of lime and an roll of old carpet. Nail the guy with a 20lb bag of oranges and relocate him to the forest.
    Of course that'd have to be followed up with a pint or two....
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Well we wont be able to ban him now since you gave it all away. Just for your information I check banned IP's against newly registered ones all the time just for fun because I'm a a$$hole. Then I ban them again. We are a little smarter than you seem to give us credit for.
    Extremely wrong... I think you guys are a "bunch of stars" here, not kidding.... I believe it. My apology, if I ruined the fun........ Anyway, I don't think he's coming back anyway with another stupid question. He had enough.........
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by kazalku View Post
    Extremely wrong... I think you guys are a "bunch of stars" here, not kidding.... I believe it. My apology, if I ruined the fun........ Anyway, I don't think he's coming back anyway with another stupid question. He had enough.........
    Now you've learned the lesson of not doing cannonballs in the local phishin' hole.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Now you've learned the lesson of not doing cannonballs in the local phishin' hole.
    yep........ Just wondering.... how will fahad feel when he'll be back to his thread.....
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

I think a far better idea would be to point the offenders IP to a known terrorists website everytime he connects to the forum. Then forward his info to Homeland Security .. cant really come back with the dumb questions when all his computers are seized and hes out waterboarding in cuba.
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vvpalin View Post
    I think a far better idea would be to point the offenders IP to a known terrorists website everytime he connects to the forum. Then forward his info to Homeland Security .. cant really come back with the dumb questions when all his computers are seized and hes out waterboarding in cuba.
    Who's to say the OP is not all ready a terrorist in need for a free means of communication, or working for the mafia?
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12