Thread: iphone and metasploit? lol meterpreter?

Default iphone and metasploit? lol meterpreter?

its just a bit of random thought, when will the metasploit team build mods and payloads for the iphone...

backdoors? netcats? meterpreter? reverse_vnc? <--- LOL

i dont even have a iphone and dont plan on getting one... i have searched the forum but have not yet found a strait answer, so can you put backtrack on the iphone?

You wouldn't be happy at all since you don't have a keyboard on your Iphone and guess what: if you overwrite the installed OS on the Iphone also the virtual keyboard is gone. And I don't think that BT is supporting the Iphone's touchscreen.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

I've seen metasploit on a hacked iphone before. its pretty crazy...

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1GEaqYw3ds

what sucks is touchscreen typing on it, tab completion takes a while, initial startup takes almost 10 minutes...

I had metasploit running on my old Nokia N800. It works, slowly. It's also a bitch typing the commands on a small ass on screen keyboard. Supposedly you could run the browser based controls for it, but I gave up after a half hour waiting for it to load up. I don't see the iPhone version being any more handy to have. It's more of a geek cred thing. Kinda like running Doom on a Hp graphing calculator.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69