example output

http://rmccurdy.com/scripts/scribd_r...arpdf=15730844

Good friend of the forums

nice one, operat0r

Niiice

Good Guys: 1 , Scribd: 0
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

I'm curious. Doesn't this script violate the TOS of the scribd site?

6.2 License Grant to Download.

Subject to Your compliance with the terms and conditions set out in this Terms of Use, Scribd hereby grants to You a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, freely revocable license to view and download User Content solely through the Scribd Platform subject to the license under which such User Content is distributed.
    and possibly

# 8.11 remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Scribd Platform or User Content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Scribd Platform, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Scribd Platform or User Content;
    # 8.12 reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Scribd Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Am I the only one that doesn't know what this thread is about? Something to do with editing PDF files. . . ?
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Good friend of the forums

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I'm curious. Doesn't this script violate the TOS of the scribd site?
    That may be but this allows you to download pdfs when you dont have windows or linux gui like myself often times :P ohh and I ****ing hate there interface