Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Execute scripts remotely

Just burned his ISO

Default Execute scripts remotely

Setup:

1 Server, Windows xp fully patched

2 clients, Fully patched, Windows xp, nearly identical (there might be some small diffrences; this is inevitable)
    Software on clients:
    • vnc server
    • symantec endpoint protection

In this scenerio, I am only allowed access to one of the clients

My objective is to gain control of the other client.

I have successfully gained complete control of one of the clients, using CIA commander.
    I have successfully uninstalled symantec endpoint protection, using a batch script.

I have attempted to find out how to execute the batch script on the other computer (remember, no physical access to this computer allowed), but with no avail. Attempted psexec on the windows os, but access is denied error returned.

Is there a way to do this with backtrack? I would love to be able to do everything from backtrack. I have access to the services on the remote computer, tried installing the abel service, but was deleted by symantec endpoint protection.

I am fluent in C#. I am thinking about writing my own service to execute the bat script, then installing abel. Maybe i could learn native backtrack programming also?

Is there a way to gain the VNC password? Remember, passwords are same on both computers. Note: The VNC password was put on by the network admin, I cannot access this account

Please any suggestions would be helpful

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Default Re: Execute scripts remotely

If you uninstall SEP many times it will cause IPSec services to go into an overly protective state basically denying all outside connections.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Who do these computers belong to?
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

One other thing I should mention. Uninstalling SEP will trigger an alert from the management server to the NetAdmin.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

good question who this PC belongs to..

you said your fluent in C then in the next sentence said "native backtrack programming also?"

you are aware that backtrack is a name dubbed to a custom distribution of ubuntu which is a dubbed deban which is built on C right?

sounds to me like your trying to hack something and have no idea the correct grammar let alone tools to use.

if you have access to one machine on the network you are trying to illegally hack then you have access to a SAM account on that machine which likely shares passwords and user names with another machine on this network. that would be hack-attack #1

next if you fail you need to learn what metasploit is, and how to use it. also the set (social engineer toolkit) might be good way to help you out with learning the metasploit

you have to understand the way you worded your first post, and your question sounds like a 13 year old who wants to hack something to get better grades on his homework in middle school. so there isnt going to be a lot of help for that (here)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    One other thing I should mention. Uninstalling SEP will trigger an alert from the management server to the NetAdmin.
    Which in turn triggers the large, angry apes from security to show up at your desk. Or so I've been told.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Just burned his ISO

you said your fluent in C then in the next sentence said "native backtrack programming also?"
    Excuse me for not making this clear. C#, or "C Sharp" is a Microsoft Windows language that runs on the .Net framework. Technically, this language is not a native language; It uses the .Net framework as an interpreter for compiled programs. C# is a modification of C, except it is a much higher level language.

I am very well aware that backtrack, as well as all of the other linux operating systems that I can think of, runs on the C language. I know some basic C programming, but I have not completely learned the language yet, so I cannot create more advanced programs.

Who do these computers belong to?
    These computers belong to my organization. I would not like to mention my organization here, in the forums.

I do not care if this will trigger an alert; I am testing this out, nobody will be alerted but me.

next if you fail you need to learn what metasploit is, and how to use it. also the set (social engineer toolkit) might be good way to help you out with learning the metasploit
    I am not an advanced linux programmer, however, I can assume from the descriptions that I read online, metaspliot is similar to a dll assembly compared to windows.

If I receive no further help on this forum, I regret I will have to go to another forum. I am sorry that I am not receiving any further help from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by geoffreyfishing View Post
    Excuse me for not making this clear. C#, or "C Sharp" is a Microsoft Windows language that runs on the .Net framework. Technically, this language is not a native language; It uses the .Net framework as an interpreter for compiled programs. C# is a modification of C, except it is a much higher level language.
    A Microsoft Windows language? No not really. There isnt really any such thing as a Windows programming language. There are programming languages that have compilers or interpreters for Windows, but most of the languages that are commonly used on Windows do not have anything intrinsic to their nature that makes them inexorably tied to the Windows platfom, never to run on any other OS. In the case of C# for example, while initially developed by Microsoft it is available on other platforms via use of C# compilers available from projects such as mono or DotGNU.

A definition of C# from WikiPedia:

"C# (pronounced "see sharp") is a multi-paradigm programming language encompassing imperative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. It was developed by Microsoft within the .NET initiative and later approved as a standard by Ecma (ECMA-334) and ISO (ISO/IEC 23270). C# is one of the programming languages designed for the Common Language Infrastructure."
    Note that it doesnt mention that its a "Microsoft Windows" language?

I am very well aware that backtrack, as well as all of the other linux operating systems that I can think of, runs on the C language. I know some basic C programming, but I have not completely learned the language yet, so I cannot create more advanced programs.
    The point that spudgunman was trying to make is that there is no "native backtrack programming" language. There are no programming languages that I am aware of that are unique to BackTrack. The languages commonly used in BackTrack (c, c++, ruby, python, perl, etc) run in lots of other places too.

OK, Im not intending to be pedantic here, I suspect that there is a language barrier issue here muddying up this issue. I just wanted to point out that little misinterpretations of what a programming language is and how it relates to an Operating System can tend to send threads here wildly off track. In computer security, the details are important....

These computers belong to my organization. I would not like to mention my organization here, in the forums.

I do not care if this will trigger an alert; I am testing this out, nobody will be alerted but me.
    What about this admin who set the VLC password? That fact that he set the password suggests he is responsible for administering the system. The fact that you dont know it, and the fact that you are trying to gain access via a backdoor method suggests that you arent. Im sure you can see why this would make us suspicious.

I am not an advanced linux programmer, however, I can assume from the descriptions that I read online, metaspliot is similar to a dll assembly compared to windows.
    Metasploit runs on Windows too, theres nothing uniquely "Linux" about it.

If I receive no further help on this forum, I regret I will have to go to another forum. I am sorry that I am not receiving any further help from this forum
    We get a lot of people coming here asking for help to break into systems they shouldnt be accessing, so we like to ask questions about any potential "areas of concern" we see in a post before we answer. In other words, once we convince ourselves that you are not up to anything fishy, in line with our "No discussion of illegal activity" policy, we provide help.
    Last edited by lupin; 03-04-2010 at 10:27 AM.
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

your comment about this...
    as mentioned its not linux programmer skills you need. its hacker skills, you NEED to learn metaspliot if you wish to accomplish your goal

also you seem to have ignored that I gave gold advice

if you have access to one machine on the network you are trying to illegally hack then you have access to a SAM account on that machine which likely shares passwords and user names with another machine on this network. that would be hack-attack #1

Just burned his ISO

I have already done this. I already know the password of the Local Administrator Account. I have a batch script that I wrote to disable Symantec Endpoint Protection. I just cannot figure out how to run the script on the other computer.

1. I have a batch script that I need to run to disable SEP
    2. SEP blocks remote access to that machine, even though I have the Admin account

It is a cycle that I have not figured out how to break. I am thinking about using the AT command of cmd.exe to schedule a task to run a batch script that will copy the batch script I wrote and execute it.

Sorry about my rudeness; I was just frustrated about all the replies criticizing me, not helping me. I can understand how this might be a resource to Illegal hackers.

I will also look into metasploit, as everybody so far has been recommending this.

Thank you for the help so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast