Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: netcat reverse shell help

  1. #1
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9

    Question netcat reverse shell help

    i know its old tool but i just started playing around with netcat on my LAN , so i was having fun setting it up on my windows machines using the "NC -Lvp (port) -e cmd.exe" and connecting to them and receive a Command shell but eventually i got bored with this and decided i wanted to try reverse shell over the Internet so i set up NC on my office computer at work to send a reverse shell to my home computer and setup NC to listen for it, and it worked like a charm but after a while i lost the connection and every time that happened i had to go back and manually set up NC to send me another shell so i was wondering how i can set it up so that when i lose the connection it automatically tries to send my machine another shell after every disconnect?

  2. #2

    Default

    I doubt that you have permission from your office to set up an unsecured backdoor on your work computer.

    I recommend that you use 2 computers that you actually own for this.

    That being said, to keep a persistent callback, you would need to do something like install it as a service using instserv or create a batch file with the appropriate nc info and then create a scheduled job to check for an instance of it every so often.

  3. #3
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cybrsnpr View Post
    I doubt that you have permission from your office to set up an unsecured backdoor on your work computer.

    I recommend that you use 2 computers that you actually own for this.
    oh yes i do i actually own the place and its just another personal computer i keep at work just to surf the web don't keep anything business related on it.

  4. #4
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    just a question Turbolsv when you use the nc -lvp "port" -e cmd.exe you created a backdoor!! How did you reopen it when you restarted the pc ??

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fige86 View Post
    just a question Turbolsv when you use the nc -lvp "port" -e cmd.exe you created a backdoor!! How did you reopen it when you restarted the pc ??
    Funny thing is, is that you asked me that very same question. And I answered you on my youtube vid...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPmf_3wjQGg

    Did you even read or research like I told you? Or you just trying to get spoonfed? I tried not to spoon feed you too much in my answer so you would try and learn. Hopefully, you didn't come here trying to learn how to be an 31337 h4x0r....

    Back to the OP's question, you could also make some registry keys to do the same thing as Cybrsnpr said.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    thanx for the help guys, oh and hey operat0r thanks for the link
    found a lot useful info on there, if you guys have links
    to similar sites with vids and tutorials on general info sec stuff
    please post em

    @laffing man. i saw your vids you should make more they're good quality unlike others ive seen on youtube where you cant even see the text.

  8. #8
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    OOPSSSSSS !sorry ABOUT THAT!!!!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbolsv View Post
    thanx for the help guys, oh and hey operat0r thanks for the link
    found a lot useful info on there, if you guys have links
    to similar sites with vids and tutorials on general info sec stuff
    please post em

    @laffing man. i saw your vids you should make more they're good quality unlike others ive seen on youtube where you cant even see the text.
    Several of the members on this forum have videos online. Pureh@te and Xploitz has some really good ones. Sorry if i've missed anyone, its kind of early in the morning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •