Thread: HP Mini Note 1000

Just burned his ISO

Hey,

Just curious if anyone has a walk through or a tutorial up for this model Netbook, that includes installation and configuration of wifi drivers. I have been searching for days and couldn't find anything specific for this model netbook.

if anyone had bt4 installed on an HDD, can you please reply with your /etc/fstab??

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by errorn0x View Post
    if anyone had bt4 installed on an HDD, can you please reply with your /etc/fstab??
    Instead of double posting why not use the edit button on your previous post, especially since you were the only respondent.
    Also instead of us posting a config file here why don't you paste yours so that we can help you edit it.
    Also might want to give more information about the type of card you have.
    Serious posts generally get serious responses.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for the feedback. I have figured out the fstab issue. Also, my wireless card is either a Broadcom 4321AG or 4322AG, how can I tell?

Quote Originally Posted by errorn0x View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I have figured out the fstab issue. Also, my wireless card is either a Broadcom 4321AG or 4322AG, how can I tell?
    Manufactures website, or just taking a look at it. Besides you really only need to know what chipset it uses not the actual card itself.

Thats my understanding anyways.
    Using backtrack for the first time is like being 10 years old again with the keys to a Ferrari.