Just burned his ISO

Default NMap Parser

Code:
    code.google.com/p/nmap-parser/
    Trying to accomplish this script

Code:
    pauldotcom.com/rogueapdetect-0.02-BETA.pl

Good friend of the forums

use the XML output that is what I always use for parsing .. looking at the script just run that nmap command and pipe it to mailx or something .. learn some SED and AWK fu or just learn perl regex etc

Just burned his ISO

I pipe the NMAP to a .xml output. I'm then ttrying to run that script against the .xml output nmap created. But it is failing due to a twig xml error. I'm at the limits of my gnu knowledge.

Just burned his ISO

Default NMap Parser

Hey every one I am have been tinkering with Nmap here for a day and I am starting to learn some of the strings. I was wondering if any one could share some knowledge about this prog. I was just wondering if some one could post some strings of cmds and what they are for. or maybe msg me about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Inhalaher View Post
    Hey every one I am have been tinkering with Nmap here for a day and I am starting to learn some of the strings. I was wondering if any one could share some knowledge about this prog. I was just wondering if some one could post some strings of cmds and what they are for. or maybe msg me about it?
    The NMap website has a complete guide:
    http://nmap.org/book/man.html
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

There's an official GUI called Zenmap as well if that's what you're looking for..
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]