Thread: why it is so hard to find all thats!!!

Just burned his ISO

Default why it is so hard to find all thats!!!

if i dont have so good english. i am so so sorry about that. i am trying to learn english. i can talk with somebody english but about write i am trying. sorry. i am trying to get just help anyway everybody can understand what did i say about. i hope i didnt say anything bad...

Quote Originally Posted by talinon View Post
    hello friends.

i was making hack before 3 years ago about script RFI or LFI or XSS. i understand there was nothing. i started to make port hack 6 months ago. i am trying to do something i found to so many exploit to but there is not working. for example port 1433 - 445 -443 - 135 - 139 etc. why i cant get help from anybody i dont understand. how ll i do if nobody ll not help to me. after his i hope somebody will understand me and try to help me. i hope very much
    WTF did you just say???
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Poor Barry....... you didn't get the simple thing.. OK let me explain:
    1. He was making/producing/creating 'hack' (a kind of sweetish thingi) before 3 years as his profession.
    2. It was tough for him, so before 6 month he switched his job & started to make 'port hack' (some kind of hottish thingi, very popular with lunch).
    3. Unfortunately, few ingredients (port 1433 - 445 -443 - 135 - 139 etc) are not as good as he expected.
    4. So, he need somebody to help him to sort this out..

Got it??
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

talinon; Get someone who has a better command of the english language to translate for you. We can't understand what the heck you are trying to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by kazalku View Post
    Poor Barry....... you didn't get the simple thing.. OK let me explain:
    1. He was making/producing/creating 'hack' (a kind of sweetish thingi) before 3 years as his profession.
    2. It was tough for him, so before 6 month he switched his job & started to make 'port hack' (some kind of hottish thingi, very popular with lunch).
    3. Unfortunately, few ingredients (port 1433 - 445 -443 - 135 - 139 etc) are not as good as he expected.
    4. So, he need somebody to help him to sort this out..

Got it??
    I guess I worked for schools too long.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Taking the piss out of a person's ability to speak a language only makes you stand out as someone who most likely can only speak one language and who can't even begin to comprehend the difficulties that people have in learning a foreign language.

I'm currently living somewhere in the world where they speak a different language than English. I've slowly but surely been picking up the foreign language; I can speak it moderately well, but there are many times when I don't understand people, and times when I'm just left speechless because I haven't got the vocabulary to express myself. It helps when people slow down and try to accommodate my poor communication skills -- it would not help if they took the piss out of me.

In future, if someone posts poorly written English here, then simply respond with:

Sorry, I don't understand what your wrote. Can you please try to write it again? Or maybe ask somebody to translate into English for you?
    I've never known a person who spoke more than one language proficiently to take the piss out of someone who isn't as proficient as them. There's guys over here that speak 3, 4 and 5 languages, and the last thing they'd do is take the piss out of someone who's still learning.
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Default Languages

[quote=Virchanza;133524]Taking the piss out of a person's ability to speak a language only makes you stand out as someone who most likely can only speak one language and who can't even begin to comprehend the difficulties that people have in learning a foreign language.

I'm currently living somewhere in the world where they speak a different language than English.

Okay, I speak two languages and I am learning the third language-Spanish, and I just wanted to point out that there are free tools for people that are trying to learn or speak in a different language that they can use that are free, while the translation might not be 100% perfect it is probably easier to read than what talinon has posted, even I was like: WTF?

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en#

I mean if talinon did use some type of tool to translate his or her language maybe a small disclaimer before the message of after the message might help, so people don't get confused or are under the mindset that whoever posted either does not know English or is on some really good drugs.