Thread: Monitoring wireless traffic?

Just burned his ISO

Default Monitoring wireless traffic?

I just got Backtrack 4, and im a complete linux noob, using a guide online i have managed to hack into my wireless network WEP encryption, so during that i became slightly familiar with backtrack

anyways what i want to do is using linux, to monitor traffic being requested by the router by a certain PC, i want to be able to see the sites my other pc is connecting to.

right now i have 2 PCs Connected wirelessly, and the routers plugged into my modem, using PC1 with backtrack 4 on it, i want to be able to montior Pc2's Internet traffic, like if i go to google on pc2 i want to be able to see that it went to google on Pc1, and possibly have it logged.

Also im interested to see if its possible to collect data like login information this way? but im guessing that it would be encrypted?

is this possible with backtrack 4? and anyone have a guide or usefull starting tips to make this work?

thanks -- fag

This, to my knowledge, is the biggest search button on the market.
    Please rtfm before use.

Ask a question when you get stuck and not when you want someone to spoonfeed you.
    SecurityTube has two new sections. Questions & News

Did you purposely spell your name wrong?
    P.s. wireshark

lol
    Did not see that.
    SecurityTube has two new sections. Questions & News

There is something called "urlsnarf". I would learn how to make simple filters before using it or it will be hard to read.