Thread: Read/write files over ext2/3 via Windows---Read/write files rights over NTFS via BT

Hybrid View

Default Read/write files over ext2/3 via Windows---Read/write files rights over NTFS via BT

Mybe this is stupid,probably most people know it.But im a noob and i wan help other noobs becose this apps make job much easiest to people who use Dual Bool(XP and backtrack)

Have read/write files over NTFS files via Backtrack
    The driver is available here :
    xxx.ntfs-3g.org

Have read/write files over ext2/ext3 files via Windows
    The driver in available here :
    xxx.fs-driver.org//Linux

replace,xxx with www-i still dont have 15 post so i cant post URL

bigchudds

man what r u talking about???you have to be clear in your words then maybe you will get a reply,,help with your problem???

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigchudds View Post
    man what r u talking about???you have to be clear in your words then maybe you will get a reply,,help with your problem???
    Well the reason you do not understand the question, is because there was none.
    It is quite simple the OP wanted to show a means for people to mount ntfs partitions in linux and ext2/3 on windows.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

I've been able to mount ext2 under M$Windows, but never ext3. Just won't work. It's supposed to but it won't work.
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".