Thread: remote install screen cap

7ELEVEN

Cool remote install screen cap

hey back in the day....4-5 years ago i had a nice little program that i could remote install on a machine (sent by email)...(ispynow)...

I recently tried to use this program today and it was detected by windows as being a Trojan....

my question is are there any program out there that can be remotely installed that can give me screen shots and key logs?

Are you trying to do something illegal?

Remote Desktop works great for taking control of remote machines. VNC as well. They are not detected as malicious by virus scanners.

7ELEVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Flibble View Post
    Are you trying to do something illegal?

Remote Desktop works great for taking control of remote machines. VNC as well. They are not detected as malicious by virus scanners.

were i am located nothing is illegal!!!

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by 7ELEVEN View Post
    were i am located nothing is illegal!!!
    We dont care about that. We care about the laws and ethics that govern "normal" people. You have now pretty much screwed your self on any more help from this site.

7ELEVEN

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    We dont care about that. We care about the laws and ethics that govern "normal" people. You have now pretty much screwed your self on any more help from this site.

oh shut up...this site is not the only one in existence

That's surely an insult..........
    You can't behave like this with anyone in our forum, and don't even think about behaving like this with our respected contributors.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by 7ELEVEN View Post
    oh shut up...this site is not the only one in existence
    Wrong answer!
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.