Thread: bt3 iso ways to burn from ubuntu?

Just burned his ISO

Default bt3 iso ways to burn from ubuntu?

I am currently running ubuntu and would like to burn the iso bt3 but i am having a hard time. So i was wondering if there is a program that i could use to burn it to a disc in ubuntu. I used the infra to burn the ubuntu when i had vista. It is greatly appreciated for any help.

If you right click on the .iso and select burn to disk, with a blank CD or DVD in your Rewritable Drive, it will start automatically.

Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

If you are having a hard time googling for some application or a howto, Backtrack is not the right distribution for you to use. Just did a quick search and found this.

BT requires you to be able to do some research and especially if it is such basic stuff.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

K3B should be able to do the job. There's plenty of other free (and open source) programs as well :-)
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]