Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some .cap files

Developer

Default Need some .cap files

Guys, I'm in the testing phase of my online wpa cracker and I need some .cap files with handshakes in them. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Please try to limit them to less than 10 mb. If you can help me, just upload them to a file share site and PM me the link. Thanks for the help.

online wpa cracker hmm the skiddies are gonna be allover this

Do you want "good" passwords or "bad" passwords?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

@pureh@te --

Yes, I can help here. No, I'm not a skiddie with a 4-way that I haven't cracked. I'd like advice on how I can prove this: I'll turn over a compact .cap file with a valid 4-way, but ...

To whom should I send the KNOWN WPA PASSPHRASE so that I will not be banned or ridiculed/accused of cracking the neighbors? I suppose I could give it directly to you but that would ruin your ... fun?
    You. Are. Doing. It. Wrong.
    -Gitsnik

Developer

To be honest any .cap files will do. I'm at the point where I'm testing the queue and making sure it doesnt crash when I submit lots of files in a row.

Kid d just pm me the password to if it makes you feel better. I'm not going to ban any one for sending me cap files when I asked for them.

to be clear its all for testing and even if i recover the password I wont send it to you if that makes every one feel better.

I'm really not interested in recovering the actual passwords at this point I am testing the app.

Also its going to be invite only for people who meet my requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Also its going to be invite only for people who meet my requirements.
    thats cool h@te, looks like you found a way to keep the skiddies from posting this on digg and 4chan

Quote Originally Posted by laffing_man View Post
    thats cool h@te, looks like you found a way to keep the skiddies from posting this on digg and 4chan
    Oh, if it goes public, it will.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Developer

It will never be that public I dont think. Heres a little screenshot of the app in case anyone is interested

@pureh@te

If you are interested in any pcap files for testing, you may want to look here: https://www.openpacket.org/

There's a number of packet captures in the Capture Repo
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Developer

Lupin, cool thanks. I have gotten all the wireshark and tcp dump ones but have never seen those.

Well some people said it was boring looking so here is version 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast