Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Problem loading db_sqlite3, calling db_driver

  1. #11
    Member kazalku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Thanks for the reply (s).
    Looks like we have a bug to fix... Mods, could you please inform appropriate person to sort this in BT4 final? Thanks a lot
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

  2. #12
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2

    Lightbulb

    I had the same issue, with emphasis on had

    After updating Metasploit, you need to run this to fix your db_driver issues:

    Code:
    sudo gem install rails --include-dependencies
    It'll reinstall ROR with all it's dependencies, which appears to fix the problem.

    I figured it out when I noticed that the console launched from the webgui of Metasploit seemed to load db_driver and execute db_ commands just fine, after a little bit of digging in the webgui folder I traced the issue back to ROR. Reinstalling it seems to do the job.

    Happy 'sploiting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •