Thread: internet and kismet at the same time?

Just burned his ISO

Default internet and kismet at the same time?

hello i have two wireless cards one is internal and one is pc card the pc card one is supported by kismet i was wondering if there is any way to be connected to my wifi at home with the internal and run kismet on the pc card

i start network manager and connect to my wifi everything works fine but when i pop in the pc card and launch kismet it kicks me off wifi i still get the signal bars in network manager but i cant get online while kismet runs

Quote Originally Posted by russian460 View Post
    hello i have two wireless cards one is internal and one is pc card the pc card one is supported by kismet i was wondering if there is any way to be connected to my wifi at home with the internal and run kismet on the pc card

i start network manager and connect to my wifi everything works fine but when i pop in the pc card and launch kismet it kicks me off wifi i still get the signal bars in network manager but i cant get online while kismet runs
    Make sure you have kismet.conf configured correctly, you should be able to do what you want.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69