Im a few days into learning ruby... i have started a basic reverse tcp backdoor... there will only be a few functions like upload, download and exec...

the server writes a string then the client recieves it and process it with some if expressions to deturmen what functions to execute...

right now im stuck with upload and downloading files on the client... this would be so easy with the use of 'net/ftp' but any time the client trys to ftp.get(file) then the windows firewall pops up asking for permission...

i have found a 'smb' function but it looks unstable and i have not tested this with the windows firewall... I would like to send files threw ruby with tcp functions but i have found nothing helpfull other then ftp and sftp.... i have not tested sftp yet but im sure it will have the same results...

I could have ruby utilize netcat but this would be sketchy and still not sure how the fire wall will react...

this is so far a lot of fun and everything is going together like planned but this firewall problem...