Thread: This program can not be un in dos mode!

Default This program can not be un in dos mode!

im trying to run metsvr.exe on windows XP an i get "This program can not be run in dos mode??" is there any way i can run the file from command by working around it,, iv try's system start up reg and thats no go?? any ideas?

sorry just worked out its because i download the files over ftp "my ftp site <=> windows XP", it seem's that that is some how corrupting the files some how?? i using
    ftp ***@***.***
    get file.exe
    get file.exe
    get file.exe
    exit
    is there something i can do to stop this file corruption? thanks
    I would rather be hated for what i am,
    Then loved for what i am not.

Compile it right the first time or export it correctly.

I've compiled a meterpreter bind_tcp shellcode successfully using the template and it worked fine!

Of course you also need to have the multi/handler running while you execute it if you don't add extra functionality.

Anyways work with it a little, it's a bit tricky and you gotta understand how everything of it works.
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

is there something i can do to stop this file corruption? thanks
    switch to bin mode before you download the file.