Thread: Acer Aspire One

Just burned his ISO

Default Acer Aspire One

Hello All,
    Long time watcher, first time poster

After reading lots of information on here about netbooks and I decide to go out and get the Acer Aspire One as most of you guys n girls rated it really well. After struggling to get BT3 installed and it kept playing up, I decide to go with BT4. And it works 100% out of the box. It's awesome bit of kit.

ANYWAY!! Linux isn't my first lanuage I am sorry to say Mircrosoft is but I am getting there slowly, I found this awesome site that might help people out there:

hxxps://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOne

On this site, it shows how to get the wireless light working and a bunch of other cool stuff. So hope you enjoy!!

TTFN

Nice info. Here's a LINK to the site for you and others.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedClown View Post
    Hello All,
    Long time watcher, first time poster

After reading lots of information on here about netbooks and I decide to go out and get the Acer Aspire One as most of you guys n girls rated it really well. After struggling to get BT3 installed and it kept playing up, I decide to go with BT4. And it works 100% out of the box. It's awesome bit of kit.

ANYWAY!! Linux isn't my first lanuage I am sorry to say Mircrosoft is but I am getting there slowly, I found this awesome site that might help people out there:

hxxps://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOne

On this site, it shows how to get the wireless light working and a bunch of other cool stuff. So hope you enjoy!!

TTFN
    i have the acer aspire 5516 and it works real good with bt but im looking to get another one might look in to getting that one
    Just your friendly neighborhood cracker