Thread: Blackhat Forums/IRC Channels

Default Blackhat Forums/IRC Channels

hey there. i was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some professional blackhat forums/irc channels that arent full of skiddies. i know it sounds crazy but im sure there are atleast a few channels where skiddies are frowned upon and blackhat activities happen. if you have any suggestions or even invitations to some private rooms, it would be really appreciated.

btw: mods if u dont like this thread, feel free to close it :S
    Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...

Developer

irc.securitychat.org #bhf

Good friend of the forums

yeahh... black hat forums... that's what I was going to suggest! ha!

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    irc.securitychat.org #bhf

Channel is dead until further notice due to fallout with ops (near as I can tell)
    In all large corporations, there is a pervasive fear that someone, somewhere is having fun with a computer on company time. Networks help alleviate that fear.
    -John C. Dvorak

DiggThis-09-f9-11-02-9d-74-e3-5b-d8-41-56-c5-63-56-88-c0

The channel is not dead, i'm (usually) there speaking with Leafman and HitThemLow and a few others.

However there isn't much blackhat activities going in that channel besides a few people
    might post XSS or SQLi or similar in websites or talk about random activities, though nothing
    big goes on there.

If you want blackhat activities then go to irc.h4cky0u.org #h4cky0u (when it is actually UP and ONLINE xD!).
    People are posting user hashes, db dumps, cards and stuff there all the time. It almost
    doesn't get more illegal just to be there thus you get it all free. I don't recommend it
    as it's way too skiddie'ish for me and the purpose is way too wrong. (hax0r credit man)

There's plenty of other places you can go to though, but people doesn't talk at those
    places usually, or they just flame or harass you. irc.rizon.net #h4cky0u (these are the
    h4ck-y0u guys, yes the line between makes all the difference xD). And there's also
    Undernet i think and perhaps those other old IRC nets where you have to use /quote
    before almost any command xD

But if you just want to have a nice time, try irc.securitychat.org #bhf, or irc.darkscience.ws
    Or perhaps #remote-exploit at freenode! That's my favorite places at the moment.
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

The Official IRC channel for Blackhat Forums has been moved. THEY ARE NO LONGER IN SECURITYCHAT.
    They have moved the #bhf channel to the EclipticX Network.

The NEW network address is:

* irc.blackhat-forums.com
    * Port: 6667 or 6697 for SSL (recommended)
    * As always the chanel is: #bhf
    In all large corporations, there is a pervasive fear that someone, somewhere is having fun with a computer on company time. Networks help alleviate that fear.
    -John C. Dvorak

@Jac01 => Can you read the post date in my post? "05-06-2009, 04:51 PM".

They were still using SecurityChat at that time. If the DNS doesn't work, then
    you can also connect to the IRC network by using irc.governmentsecurity.org ..
    [quote][I]I realized, that I had fallen down from the top of the mountain into a deep, terrifying and dark hole, just to find out that another mountain in front of me, much greater than the previous, was the next step in life. I began to wander uphill on the next mountain of life while I knew it would be much harder than the previous mountain. [/I]- MaXe[/quote]

Sorry, I was posting info I was sent as an email, and was not even thinking about your prior post... which I did read. Thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by MaXe Legend View Post
    @Jac01 => Can you read the post date in my post? "05-06-2009, 04:51 PM".

They were still using SecurityChat at that time. If the DNS doesn't work, then
    you can also connect to the IRC network by using irc.governmentsecurity.org ..
    -John C. Dvorak