Thread: Back Track Vmware Wireless Usb Problem

Just burned his ISO

Default Back Track Vmware Wireless Usb Problem

Hi guys..just downloaded bt4 beta yesterday and had this prob since..i am using SMCWUSB-G 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter..and i am using VMware...when i go to Removable devices in vmware 6..it doesent show my Usb Adapter...i dont no why..i had a Netgear WG111 but that worked fine with bt3 but found out my lil bro broke it but i had a back up my smc but it doesent connect...it works fine i am using it right now to connect to internet..is there anything can do

Just burned his ISO

i no this is a noob question its just i tried everything looked around forums and everything i still cant find a reason why i cant connect my adapter..can someone please help me

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    i no this is a noob question its just i tried everything looked around forums and everything i still cant find a reason why i cant connect my adapter..can someone please help me
    Did you try google?
    These links may help

Check those out and report back with your findings, so we can move forward.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

i use windows and im running vmware only thing that showed up was ubuntu thx for help but couldnt find anything...all i wanna know is how do i connect an adapter that doesent show up on vmware removable devices when i used bt3 on cd it loads my smc adapter but on bt4 in vmware it doesent automatically connect