Thread: bluetooth firmware flashable?

Just burned his ISO

Default bluetooth firmware flashable?

i just got a zoom model 4314 2.1+EDR bluetooth dongle, which i believe the firmware is flashable. but im having some trouble finding info on this specific usb. which leads me to believe one of two things to be true. one, it hasnt been done with this hardware yet or, two, its isnt possible.

what i want to know is what are the prerequisites for a flashable bluetooth dongle. do i have a flashable dongle? and why do i feel so weird calling it a dongle?

if u need any specifics on the usb or my hardware let me know.

zoom.com/products/bluetooth_overview.html
    -second one down

and i hope im not causing issues posting an address on here, i was banned twice from a certain forum, once for posting a link (which was 100% completely relevent to the post) and the other for bad grammer. thats site doesnt seem to bee around anymore tho... shame.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vuker View Post
    i just got a zoom model 4314 2.1+EDR bluetooth dongle, which i believe the firmware is flashable. but im having some trouble finding info on this specific usb.

Zoom Telephonics: Zoom Bluetooth USB Adapter (Class 1)
    Above is the webpage which gives technical support info as well as drivers for the dongle. Failing further investigation on the site bringing any firmware updates, then a quick call/email to support that you probably paid for should help resolve the issue.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.