Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky wpa ?

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation Sky wpa ?

Hi i live in the uk and am a sky customer lol i h8 sky but atm its all i can get in my area a lousy 160kb at best. But my question is i want to crack my sky wpa router i know that i need a list to do so my current password is ****** is there any way i can genarte a list from that like a big 8 letter password list. if any one can help me or has a list that might help me plz to reply or pm,
    best regards anton2k.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anton2k View Post
    Hi i live in the uk and am a sky customer lol i h8 sky but atm its all i can get in my area a lousy 160kb at best. But my question is i want to crack my sky wpa router i know that i need a list to do so my current password is HEDMGVOK is there any way i can genarte a list from that like a big 8 letter password list. if any one can help me or has a list that might help me plz to reply or pm,
    best regards anton2k.
    What does the available bandwidth in your area have to do with cracking your ap? Also why would you need to crack the key if you know it?
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation Erm..

Dude do i realy have to answer this question? ill as you a question now why are u registerd on this forum? not trying to be cheeky or nuttin sorry if i come across that way. oh and i want to test my routers security i want to make up a randome 8 letter passphrase and see if i can crack it, i love CRACKIN STUFFZ XD

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Dude do i realy have to answer this question? ill as you a question now why are u registerd on this forum? not trying to be cheeky or nuttin sorry if i come across that way. oh and i want to test my routers security i want to make up a randome 8 letter passphrase and see if i can crack it, i love CRACKIN STUFFZ XD
    That makes a little more sense.
    Now as for cracking it yes you can.

Take a look here or here
    These are two good tutorials from xploitz. They should serve as a either a "one stop shop" or a good starting point.
    Hit back if you need more help.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

You'd think a guy from the country that invented the English language would be able to type it.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    You'd think a guy from the country that invented the English language would be able to type it.
    Well, as I read it he comes across as an East Ender teenager. So he probably does talk like he writes. It is questionable whether cockney is actually English or not. I prefer people who type like they are from Oxford...

Dude do i realy have to answer this question? ill as you a question now why are u registerd on this forum? not trying to be cheeky or nuttin sorry if i come across that way.
    No not trying to be "cheeky" at all. Chances are he's registered on this forum so that he can interact with the product's intended audience.

Hi i live in the uk and am a sky customer lol i h8 sky but atm its all i can get in my area a lousy 160kb at best. But my question is i want to crack my sky wpa router i know that i need a list to do so my current password is HEDMGVOK is there any way i can genarte a list from that like a big 8 letter password list.
    Why bother? It's a known and well established fact that given sufficient time/interest/resources WEP and WPA can be broken.

if any one can help me or has a list that might help me plz to reply or pm,
    best regards anton2k.
    There are lots of threads on sharing and generating wordlists already, try a little search'fu (the search button is above and to the right).
    If you need guidance on the entire process, check out the other forums handily labeled as "Tutorials & Guides", "HowTos", etc.

Doing what you're asking about breaks your ISPs terms of service:
    http://www.sky.com/portal/site/skyco.../usagepolicies

Thanks for admitting so publicly, we appreciate it.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation Cheers

Cheers archangel.amael man them other dudes can be so patrenising. lol btw just a question i noticed that your location is behind the wire are you in irland just courious regards anton.

ps im from scotland FREEDOME!!!!

Just burned his ISO

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    No not trying to be "cheeky" at all. Chances are he's registered on this forum so that he can interact with the product's intended audience.

Why bother? It's a known and well established fact that given sufficient time/interest/resources WEP and WPA can be broken.

There are lots of threads on sharing and generating wordlists already, try a little search'fu (the search button is above and to the right).
    If you need guidance on the entire process, check out the other forums handily labeled as "Tutorials & Guides", "HowTos", etc.

Doing what you're asking about breaks your ISPs terms of service:
    http://www.sky.com/portal/site/skyco.../usagepolicies

Thanks for admitting so publicly, we appreciate it.
    Thank you.

Cheers archangel.amael man them other dudes can be so patrenising. lol btw just a question i noticed that your location is behind the wire are you in irland just courious regards anton.

ps im from scotland FREEDOME!!!!
    Ah ha!! That explains it. I can't understand you guys when you're talking right in front of me either!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast