Hi all! I'm new to the new forums but no stranger to BackTrack!

I have a question for anyone willing to help me out a little bit.

I'm going to take on the task of creating a Fluxbox sub-menu for Backtrack. I've been doing a lot of digging around on the remote-exploit forums and on the Ubuntu forums and many others as well. Only to not much avail... I did find the menu file for Backtrack 3 in the remote-exploit forums, I don't know if it was the one made by PureH@te or another member but it's an amazing start for me. Thanks! Now, what I need is, I can go through the whole file system and make note of all the new tools and build a new menu, my only problem is I want the new menu to look exactly like the old menu but I don't know under which sub-menus to put them all. So if any has any free time to help me out, could you just reply to this post with all the new tools from BT4 under their proper specification, like in the KDE menu? As in Network Mapping> Identify Live Hosts> Nmap format? I know its pretty much asking for people to do it for me, I'm just not familiar with most of the tools as far as their purpose. If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated! Any information that could help that is!