Thread: Capturing "#Data" packets too slow, a way to speed up?

Just burned his ISO

Question Capturing "#Data" packets too slow, a way to speed up?

I am almost done but not completely. I am currently downloading about 1300 data packets an hour but even that seems slow. Is there a way to speed things up with other laptops without using them to connected to the network. I want to do it harder not just connect them and start downloading large files. No no, I want to try and do something else without connecting them to the router. I have 5 laptops and a desktop with a wireless card. How can I increase the packet data rate? What would I have to do on the other computer? I can burn more copies of backtrack 4 if i need to. thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChemist187 View Post
    I am almost done but not completely. I am currently downloading about 1300 data packets an hour but even that seems slow. Is there a way to speed things up with other laptops without using them to connected to the network. I want to do it harder not just connect them and start downloading large files. No no, I want to try and do something else without connecting them to the router. I have 5 laptops and a desktop with a wireless card. How can I increase the packet data rate? What would I have to do on the other computer? I can burn more copies of backtrack 4 if i need to. thanks all.
    You could try either a fake auth attack or an arp replay attack using aireplay-ng. There are several threads on both of these methods.

Just burned his ISO

There's a video in youtube that I saw which showed you how to recieve packets faster.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by cabbae View Post
    There's a video in youtube that I saw which showed you how to recieve packets faster.
    Well that was certainly a helpful comment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChemist187 View Post
    http://s32.photobucket.com/player.sw...fs=1&os=1&ap=1

This is found in: http://forums.remote-exploit.org/sho...t=9063&page=64

Search!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just burned his ISO

aircrack-ng's wiki is certainly helpful.

just for reference when i first tried --=Xploitz=-- video i found that i was to far away from my AP for it to work .. after i took my laptop upstairs where my AP is located it worked perfectly