Thread: I need number wordList please....

Just burned his ISO

Default I need number wordList please....

Hi

can any one provide for me wordlist for only numbers ?? I need from 0 to 9999999999 >>>

thanks

This command will generate such a wordlist for you, and output the results into numberlist.txt.

Code:
    perl -e 'for($i=0; $i<=9999999999; $i++) {print "$i\n"}' > numberlist.txt
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Do you mean "0000000000" to "9999999999"?

If so the file will be ~10 GigaBytes.

10^10 Bytes = 9.313GB.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Do you mean "0000000000" to "9999999999"?

If so the file will be ~10 GigaBytes.

10^10 Bytes = 9.313GB.
    Yep, it will be big. That can happen with wordlists though. And my command above wont work if you do want leading zeros, it prints the bare number only. Its basically just a simple perl script run from the command line though, so it can be modified by using printf instead of print to add leading zeros.

Code:
    perl -e 'for($i=0; $i<=9999999999; $i++) {printf( "%010d\n", $i)}' > numberlist.txt
    Capitalisation is important. It's the difference between "Helping your brother Jack off a horse" and "Helping your brother jack off a horse".

The Forum Rules, Forum FAQ and the BackTrack Wiki... learn them, love them, live them.

Quote Originally Posted by lupin View Post
    Yep, it will be big. That can happen with wordlists though.
    Just wanted to make sure that the OP was on the same page.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Just wanted to make sure that the OP was on the same page.
    Probably a good idea - I can sometimes assume too much, like that the OP knows what they are asking for. They may do, but then again they may not.

Definitely want to have some sort of large-ish non volatile storage device ready to store this on. Don't try it from a BackTrack ISO boot without any additional storage.

Just burned his ISO

So Guys,
    what should i do now ?? if i know that the password that only contains numbers with 10 digits... how can i crack it ?? I defenately need a wordlist with only numbers with 10 digits....

What should I do ??

Very good friend of the forum TAPE's Avatar

why not use crunch ?

Code:
    /pentest/passwords/crunch/./crunch 10 10 0123456789 > numbers.txt

Might take a weee while to make.. but easy enough no ?

Quote Originally Posted by kiiwii14 View Post
    So Guys,
    what should i do now ?? if i know that the password that only contains numbers with 10 digits... how can i crack it ?? I defenately need a wordlist with only numbers with 10 digits....

What should I do ??
    Well you can do it as has been discussed assuming your have the space required to store it.