Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: online wpa cracker

Just burned his ISO

"How long are these tables are going to stay on the site, or are there going to be more made soon in the future with a different pw list."

as long as i use them myself/i care/it's useful to anyone - don't rely on it
    it will only serve COW's and OS's tables, but anyone can send me "special" tables and i will add them to the list

@Thorn
    replied to your PM with a link to the uploaded sources

you can easily add your own tables by just editing the .txt files
    i've renamed OS's tables to exactly match the essid here on my server (replaced "_" with " "), you may want to do that or change the scripts

the bash script still needs some work, but everything else should be fine

EDIT:
    the files "adminpanel.html" and "mypasswords.html" are just there to punish wannabe-hackers and are not related to the website itself

prowl3r

Deep down inside, i am a cool person to chat with...
    Just came from the mountains and saw your still alive and kicking, Mr. Cool Guy.

You are more skillful than Bear Grylls @ Man vs. Wild.

A rare case here none the less.

Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slacker_ View Post
    but anyone can send me "special" tables and i will add them to the list
    OK cool, so if i send you some ESSID's and the Tables along with it, you will add it to the list along with the pwl you're currently using for the site ?

if so..what email do we send you the file ?

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up wow..

and i thought there is nothing to learn on this forum

man i was wrong..

after doing some research on youtube i learned that a guy named "Bear Grylls" can eat almost everything, also he has the awesome ability to "milk" shit (he's obviously an sick ****) and drink it's tasty juice - never heard of this guy before in my whole life

also i know roughly now what a "Tijuana Donkey Show" is, but unfortunately i couldn't find any evidence on the web to prove it's existence - filed this one under "urban myths", but torrents are welcome !

some people are able to capture an complete 4-way wpa handshake in real world conditions but are too ****ed up to compare two strings on the screen in front of them - this is beyond me..

last, but not least:
    there is no question too dumb to ask

EDIT:
    moved web interface to _wpa-psk-check.byethost2.com_ since izfree seems to be down forever

@slacker

Nice addition with the OS Tables.

Kudos

Just burned his ISO

Hi all,

pureh@te congrats for the idea.
    I would like to know if your service is still available.

Thanks in advance
    Algar

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Algar View Post
    Hi all,

pureh@te congrats for the idea.
    I would like to know if your service is still available.

Thanks in advance
    Algar
    I'm obviously not pureh@te, but I can tell you out and out that the service is not publicly available anymore, due to legal ambiguity in the pyrit programmers home country. He may accept you sending him a cap file (AFTER you have spoken via PM), but then again, the Moderator in him may tell you to get stuffed as well - it's really a bit of russian roulette.

It should be noted that with a moderately decent machine (an intel core 2 2.0G for example) you can get 1,000 keys a second with the latest version of aircrack - over 200% faster than previous versions, so the need for a cracking server is reduced significantly. Sure, it's not quite "ten minutes to finish", but you can still run most password lists overnight and have them cracked by morning - which even for a professional test is often enough.
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for your fast reply.
    I can't use private messages right now. Maybe a limitation for new users.

I have considered your possibility also, but getting the password is not the objective. I have my own connection In fact, I have questions about the architecture he uses. Also I heard the same idea from other guys some time ago and I would like to know more about this kind of services, current availability, etc.

Thank you again.

this is nice
    wpa-psk-check.byethost2.com
    XP.sp3 | BT3F | 8GB SDHC 2GB RAM
    Asus EEE PC 701B
    bagito | manila pride :D

Just burned his ISO

Thanks!

Do you know more online services like this one?

I will test it right now if I find how to reduce the size of my cap files.

Thank you very much.

Well, I don't know how to reduce the size but it was easiest to re-capture the handshake.
    I have uploaded the cap file but my essid is not there. Probably this is the reason why I have no answer from that system.

It's possible to add my own essid on the list?
    Do you know more services?

Thank you very much.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast