Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 104

Thread: online wpa cracker

  1. #51
    Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Socks5
    Posts
    308

    Default

    **** it..idc if you're fed up with a linux noob...so what. You are here to help direct people right ? ok then.

    btw..im downloading the pre-made cowpatty tables anyway..thanks for the no help.

    ;-p

  2. #52
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    **** it..idc if you're fed up with a linux noob...so what. You are here to help direct people right ? ok then.

    btw..im downloading the pre-made cowpatty tables anyway..thanks for the no help.

    ;-p
    I'm fed up with your attitude. We are here to help people who are respectful and ask thoughtful and intuitive questions which may not be so easy to find on google. You have behaved in a questionable manner in many threads over the past few days. Either grow up or find a new forum to hang out in. This is your only warning and I don't even usually give warnings so consider your self lucky.

    The funniest part is that you are downloading 33 gigs of files which is exactly what is posted on that website. As I said already the cow tables only have 1000 essid. If your essid is not in the list then the tables will not work for you. The tables also only have about 1 million passwords in the list which is a extremely small list. The tables are more of a proof of concept that WPA can be broken.

  3. #53
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    **** it..idc if you're fed up with a linux noob...so what. You are here to help direct people right ? ok then.

    btw..im downloading the pre-made cowpatty tables anyway..thanks for the no help.

    ;-p

    you can use them on my site for free, they (offensive security's) will be up in about two days

    if the essid is not in the list you will have to compute the PMK's yourself, which means the tables are useless for this specific capture file


    EDIT:
    if you are downloading COW's tables i suggest you stop it and use my little site because they are almost useless for today's standards
    if you are downloading OS's tables you may want to ask yourself if the SSID is in the list, otherwise they would just waste HDD space too (which could be better used to store pr0n )

    but whatever you do please remember to seed

  4. #54
    Senior Member Thorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Green Dome
    Posts
    1,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slacker_ View Post
    but if you want to use it on your own company/website (which would really make sense, password protected of course), tell me and i will give you the PHP/bash scripts for a small compensation of my time (not necessarily money)
    Slacker_, you have a PM.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

  5. #55
    Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Socks5
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    I'm fed up with your attitude. We are here to help people who are respectful and ask thoughtful and intuitive questions which may not be so easy to find on google. You have behaved in a questionable manner in many threads over the past few days. Either grow up or find a new forum to hang out in. This is your only warning and I don't even usually give warnings so consider your self lucky.

    The funniest part is that you are downloading 33 gigs of files which is exactly what is posted on that website. As I said already the cow tables only have 1000 essid. If your essid is not in the list then the tables will not work for you. The tables also only have about 1 million passwords in the list which is a extremely small list. The tables are more of a proof of concept that WPA can be broken.

    Well see i was never aware of that they're the same tables...but its good to have a backup on your liinux box because what happens if your site goes down? or any other site.


    only reason why i said i was downloading the cow tables was because i have other essid's to test.

    Me asking "what if the essid isn't in the list on the site posted in this thread" was just a random question. And first of all I am respectful, its not my fault if some 1 can't spot sarcasm, or take my post(s) the wrong way. If i have an attitude..lol believe me you will know. The problem here is that a few people take things too serious or to the heart, its the INTERNET have some fun geez.

    And i dont think you're the right person to tell some 1 to grow up. Its up to you, if you wanna judge some 1 by the way they type. This isn't school, its a community forum. So excuse me for my grammar errors but, im just to lazy to correct them. At the end of the day, i bet you can comprehend what i am saying tho.

    btw-I can spot a quit few threads where a random person (like me) asked how to do something involving BT3/4, and you came across and bashed him in the head just because "he" didn't know how to do something..i think thats very wrong and its quit common here. I understand some questions posted here are very very easy to answer just by using googe or using the search button. But you have to understand there are people on here that are completely new, and by you not being in thier shoes(or looking at thier point of view), it doesn't give you the right to get upset/irritated/bash'em or just being a douche just because you're Advance at this. Remember you were once a noob too.
    (some one plz vouch for me, cuz looks like im the only one that will stand up and say it)

    Im not arguing with you or anyone else, im just telling you how i feel and what i see constantly on this type of forum. Im currently sign up at least..shit i dont even know the number but its a 2 digit one and this happens all the time.

    But im cool, i wont ask anymore of your so called "easy to google or use the search button" type of questions anymore. Even tho thats what i always do before making a post/thread about it. Just to let you know, when i come across a problem here, i go to google first, then search the forum, and if i can't find a solution, then yes a thread will be made about it. You can't blame me for not coming up with the right resources. (thats what asking for HELP is all about)

  6. #56
    Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Socks5
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slacker_ View Post
    you can use them on my site for free, they (offensive security's) will be up in about two days

    if the essid is not in the list you will have to compute the PMK's yourself, which means the tables are useless for this specific capture file


    EDIT:
    if you are downloading COW's tables i suggest you stop it and use my little site because they are almost useless for today's standards
    if you are downloading OS's tables you may want to ask yourself if the SSID is in the list, otherwise they would just waste HDD space too (which could be better used to store pr0n )

    but whatever you do please remember to seed
    Thanks for the heads up man, i appreciate it. Ill check your site out SOON. Can you tell me how many paraphrases are used on your site or, you;re using the same tables as the site in this thread uses..

  7. #57
    Senior Member Thorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Green Dome
    Posts
    1,509

    Default

    I'm going to get this in quick, before you're gone (as in banned), so there may be a few typos. Rhetorical question: Are you in the habit of poking bears in their den?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post

    Well see i was never aware of that they're the same tables...but its good to have a backup on your liinux box because what happens if your site goes down? or any other site.


    only reason why i said i was downloading the cow tables was because i have other essid's to test.

    Me asking "what if the essid isn't in the list on the site posted in this thread" was just a random question. And first of all I am respectful, its not my fault if some 1 can't spot sarcasm, or take my post(s) the wrong way. If i have an attitude..lol believe me you will know. The problem here is that a few people take things too serious or to the heart, its the INTERNET have some fun geez.

    And i dont think you're the right person to tell some 1 to grow up. Its up to you, if you wanna judge some 1 by the way they type. This isn't school, its a community forum. So excuse me for my grammar errors but, im just to lazy to correct them. At the end of the day, i bet you can comprehend what i am saying tho.
    Sure, you are understood. Sort of. In about the same way I can understand a retard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    btw-I can spot a quit few threads where a random person (like me) asked how to do something involving BT3/4, and you came across and bashed him in the head just because "he" didn't know how to do something..i think thats very wrong and its quit common here. I understand some questions posted here are very very easy to answer just by using googe or using the search button. But you have to understand there are people on here that are completely new, and by you not being in thier shoes(or looking at thier point of view), it doesn't give you the right to get upset/irritated/bash'em or just being a douche just because you're Advance at this. Remember you were once a noob too.
    BT is an advanced distro, for advanced users, who are specifically doing security work. If you're THAT new, you shouldn't be playing with BT. You simply don't know enough. Go learn the basics first, and come back in a couple of years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    (some one plz vouch for me, cuz looks like im the only one that will stand up and say it)
    No way. You're too much of a ****up, or a retard, or a ****tard. Whichever fits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    Im not arguing with you or anyone else, im just telling you how i feel and what i see constantly on this type of forum. Im currently sign up at least..shit i dont even know the number but its a 2 digit one and this happens all the time.
    "This type of forum" pretty much confirms what I and others thought: You're barging in places you have no right to be, and are asking questions under the threshold for the forum. If you want hand-holding, nice answers, go someplace for computer beginners.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    Im not arguing with you or anyone else, im just telling you how i feel and what i see constantly on this type of forum. Im currently sign up at least..shit i dont even know the number but its a 2 digit one and this happens all the time.

    But im cool, i wont ask anymore of your so called "easy to google or use the search button" type of questions anymore. Even tho thats what i always do before making a post/thread about it. Just to let you know, when i come across a problem here, i go to google first, then search the forum, and if i can't find a solution, then yes a thread will be made about it. You can't blame me for not coming up with the right resources. (thats what asking for HELP is all about)
    On the contrary, we can blame you. Again, if you need basic Linux help, you're in way over your head. This is for ADVANCED users. GO someplace for basic computer users. Even YOU can Google that, even if Google seems to be beyond your skill level.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

  8. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The new forums
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    ...A lot of text goes here....
    IMO this would of been better if sent in a PM to the mods if you have an issue...there isn't a need to post this type of stuff in a technical forum. Sure people make jokes and wise cracks here and there to lighten mood...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    (some one plz vouch for me, cuz looks like im the only one that will stand up and say it)
    ...but this is just a public display for attention.

  9. #59
    Member floyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    231

    Default

    so here is my personal opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    Me asking "what if the essid isn't in the list on the site posted in this thread" was just a random question.
    Asking random questions is what a bot does. They don't think. I hate bots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    The problem here is that a few people take things too serious or to the heart, its the INTERNET have some fun geez.
    It's no fun with you. There are some people who work with this stuff. Contribute to the community first, then you can make your jokes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    btw-I can spot a quit few threads where a random person (like me) asked how to do something involving BT3/4, and you came across and bashed him in the head just because "he" didn't know how to do something..i think thats very wrong and its quit common here. I understand some questions posted here are very very easy to answer just by using googe or using the search button.
    Then do it. I don't spoonfeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    Remember you were once a noob too.
    Yes and I had never asked such silly stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    (some one plz vouch for me, cuz looks like im the only one that will stand up and say it)
    No, we already had such a thread this week
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    But im cool, i wont ask anymore of your so called "easy to google or use the search button" type of questions anymore. Even tho thats what i always do before making a post/thread about it. Just to let you know, when i come across a problem here, i go to google first, then search the forum, and if i can't find a solution, then yes a thread will be made about it.
    That can't be true or your google foo is minus fifty and you should first learn to use a search engine or maybe just operate a toaster.
    Auswaertsspiel

  10. #60
    prowl3r
    Guest

    Default

    (some one plz vouch for me, cuz looks like im the only one that will stand up and say it)
    Mistake. Watch the Matrix:

    ... You see an agent, you do what we do. Run. Run your ass off.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •