Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: online wpa cracker

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by slacker_ View Post
    @pureh@te

"25771214 passphrases tested in 453.64 seconds: 56810.37 passphrases/second"

that's quite impressive !

not much slower than a dictionary attack with precomputed PMK's (got about 71000 passphrases/s here with church of wifi's tables, using aircrack-ng)

if an table with the matching essid exists it still makes sense to perform an dictionary attack before doing an exhaustive search with pyrit, since most people are using "common" passwords

so you are welcome to use my little service at lunix.izfree.com as long it's up, it will be free and open to everyone
    Thanks but I dont need to use it because I built my own which works with any essid and has about 200 million more passwords than yours. Thanks though.

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cybrsnpr View Post
    Although your idea has merit, I have always been opposed to releasing client data (especially passwords, hashes etc.) to outside of the control of my company and pentest team.
    Fair point but an essid and a cap file is hardly private data, and trusting the owner of the said website, in this case PureH@te is no different from trusting your server host with plenty of delicate info.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectZero View Post
    its an interesting idea, but what if the wpa password is not on the wordlist? would you provide a refund?
    No thats the point if the test fails then its $10 well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Probably the best way to get around questions of legal use, and who might be a legitimate user, would be to offer this as a subscription service. You could vet the subscribers before issuing user credentials. A big advantage to offering it as a subscription as oppose to a low-cost 'pay per incident' would be that you'll almost guarantee that you would not get script kiddies even considering using the service.
    Agreed this is a very good idea, just think how many people you know yourself PureH@te it could be like a refferal only service.

I think this is a great idea with LOTS of potential, if the kinks can be overcome this could be a very helpfull service.
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Just burned his ISO

@mummysboy

thank you for submitting your cap file, there were some things wrong here at my server (stupid error in shellscript and i had to patch and recompile cowpatty to recognize the handshake correctly), i didn't even notice this with my cap's (well, used aircrack before which worked flawlessly)

@everyone:
    service should be quite reliable now, unfortunately my free hoster izfree seems to be down at the moment

if i've got the time i will write a little program to rip out the handshake from capture files so you don't have to submit any private data

EDIT:
    i can't believe i have to say this, but..
    with "<any ssid>" you choose exactly the ssid "<any ssid>",
    this will not enable you to magically crack cap files containing ANY ssid (because this is NOT an bruteforce attack)

Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar

what the website ??

lunix.izfree.com

Quote Originally Posted by Takedown32 View Post
    lunix.izfree.com
    thanks... !!

what ESSID do i choose if its not in the list ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    what ESSID do i choose if its not in the list ??????
    you're the biggest troll I've ever seen
    Auswaertsspiel

lol thanks..but im serious ;[

the list has like 1-3 ones that say no ssid etc..idk which one to choose

Very good friend of the forum Gitsnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    lol thanks..but im serious ;[

the list has like 1-3 ones that say no ssid etc..idk which one to choose
    Boot back into windows, it'll show it straight up and you won't have to ask us for the help again.
    Still not underestimating the power...

There is no such thing as bad information - There is truth in the data, so you sift it all, even the crap stuff.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast