Thread: Other Computer Security Forums You Frequent

Default Other Computer Security Forums You Frequent

I occasionally spend some time on the aircrack-ng forum looking for answers, just wondering what are some of the hacking/computer security forums that other members frequent that provide good advice/support?

Quote Originally Posted by cybrsnpr View Post
    I occasionally some time on the aircrack-ng forum looking for answers, just wondering what are some of the hacking/computer security forums that other members frequent that provide good advice/support?
    The Netstumbler forums have some of the nicest guys around. Also the defcon forums.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    A few I frequent are:
    .......... ......... ....... ..... .... ... .. . http://www.learnsecurityonline.com/i...board&Itemid=6
    There are only 12 threads total on that forum.... Not really what I would call frequent

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    There are only 12 threads total on that forum.... Not really what I would call frequent
    Thats because they just switched sites and I guess they are not carrying over the archives

Thank you for your replies, it is most appreciated.

If anyone else has a good forum to recommend, by all means, do chime in!

Thanks again...