Thread: Cant establish connection on my inspiron 1525

Just burned his ISO

Default Cant establish connection on my inspiron 1525

Hi, and welcome everyone. I`m trying to connect to the internet either by wireless, or wired connection. I`m behind a router, and runing windows 7 with wmware to boot this distro. It boots just fine but i have a problem establishing my connection. By the way, i m pretty new to backtrack, so maybe thats where the problem lies. I have ubuntu too, and internet works fine there.

The airmon-ng command doesnt find any interfaces.
    I would be really glad if someone could help me with my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mareSLO View Post
    Hi, and welcome everyone. I`m trying to connect to the internet either by wireless, or wired connection. I`m behind a router, and runing windows 7 with wmware to boot this distro. It boots just fine but i have a problem establishing my connection. By the way, i m pretty new to backtrack, so maybe thats where the problem lies. I have ubuntu too, and internet works fine there.

The airmon-ng command doesnt find any interfaces.
    I would be really glad if someone could help me with my problem.
    ...u do realize that a wireless built in card doesnt work through vmware. if u want to connect wirelessly, u have to get a usb card. please search next time before you post.
    Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious...