I thought everybody liked google????!!!!!
i tried to watch a video on youtube with bk3 final but it said(getflash player)
i click in this option(get flash player) but i do not know what is the installer type .what should i choose?
i)tar.gz for linux
ii)rpm for linux
3)YUM for linux
Don't tell me. The video was 'How to crack WEP", right?
What the hell is bk3?
Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69
Installation instructions for tar.gz
1. Click the download link to begin installation. A dialog box will appear asking you where to save the file.
2. Save the .tar.gz file to your desktop and wait for the file to download completely.
3. Unpackage the file. A directory called install_flash_player_10_linux will be created.
4. In terminal, navigate to this directory and type ./flashplayer-installer to run the installer. Click Enter. The installer will instruct you to shut down your browser(s).
5. Once the installation is complete, the plug-in will be installed in your Mozilla browser. To verify, launch Mozilla and choose Help > About Plug-ins from the browser menu.
If you do not know how to install tar.gz files try googling it.
or download the packages linuxpackages.net
After you install flash log off and back in. When you are at the site with the flash video make sure the no script addon isn't blocking anything then refresh.